Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis I live in Ireland wat time will the update come in as it's still not there just asking not criticising lol

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @Taily2020!

TU 1.2.2 is due to be deployed at 1 PM IST. Please note that these times are estimates and are subject to change. If there are any changes to the release times, this will be communicated in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis good stuff I started re8 an its nothing worth pineing for haven't enjoyed it at all so I look forward to this update just hope it's on before R an C drift turns up at the door lol from amazon lol

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Bsilva1990,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been marked as resolved with today's update. You can find the confirmation here.

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • kaiage81
    9 posts

Issue is slowed now it’s working but I really think we deserve something in return for have to wait 1 months for this update

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @kaiage81! I'm glad to hear that you're able to progress in "Flann Over Ireland." 😄

Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Team. The player support team has no influence over this decision. We have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams. If compensation is to be offered, this will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kaiage81
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for your update you and your team are doing a great job

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @kaiage81! Thank you for your kind words 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further support!

Official Response
  • AlexWeav
    2 posts

Fixed! Thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @AlexWeav! I hope you enjoy progressing through the rest of "Wrath of the Druids!" 😄

Official Response
  • Taily2020.
    19 posts

@kaiage81 we did we got to here caíra sing which yanhave to say was an amazing song gave me goose bumps, was more than enough for me lol

• Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis any chance of getting that song on a single in vc Valhalla caíra with the harp omg great

• Rphilipson
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis This is still not corrected, in fact I've moved backwards

• Title update 1.2.2 installed - Challenge from the Gods started upon loading back in Ravensthorpe ( with my WoD weapons no less)
    • Upon loading get directed back to the title screen as new downloadable content detected " - note I am already on the title screen
    • Check XBOX - Wrath of druids shows as installed
    • Check store in-game - Wrath of druid installed

Load my game " This save references the following add-ons which are missing, some content may be unavailable to you until you regain their access"

Ireland completely missing

• Yes the XBOX was power cycled
    • Yes I attempted to uninstall the WOD add-on and re-install - no change
    • Yes, i get the same error message each time I load
    • Season Pass holder - on launch for XBOX the WOD update was unavailable till days later, in XBOX store it shows I own this and its installed

FFS, this is [censored] even by normal dev standards.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@Taily2020 - If you'd like to listen to Ciara's song again, I'd recommend checking out the official Assassin's Creed: Valhalla soundtrack!

@Rphilipson - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your "Wrath of the Druids" content following TU 1.2.2. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as what steps you have already tried to troubleshoot the issue. I would recommend opening a support ticket, as this will allow our team to take a closer look at your account and what may have caused this issue. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

When opening a support ticket, please can you include the following images:

• Your proof of purchase for "Wrath of the Druids"
    • That the content has been installed on your platform successfully
    • That you are unable to access the expansion in-game anymore

These images will be helpful for the team to investigate further.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Doodley_Doo
    1 posts

They are both split apart and can't start the quest. This is after the fix.

I don't have any old saves I can use either so I'd be happy for any help! Thank You

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Doodley_Doo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with "Flann Over Ireland" following TU 1.2.2. Thank you for including a video in your report. I've passed this along to the development team and reopened the investigation so they can take a closer look.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • prejudgedhero88
    1 posts

Still unable to progress one character is stuck at the stable wont move or get on his horse the other is stuck at our destination. I have made sure the game is updated and have tried using a previous saved point and get the same thing

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @prejudgedhero88! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Flann Over Ireland" following the release of TU 1.2.2. The investigation into this issue has been reopened, and the development team are currently taking a closer look at this.

To assist in the investigation, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are unable to progress in "Flann Over Ireland" as Barid is still at the stable / Ciara has attended the Coronation alone.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis mate see the wolf mastery challenge in odins mine hideout as much as I love it as frustrated as I get I can't deal with the enemy's killing them self's before I've even entered the mine nw I know this is possible an is a great challenge an wud welcome more like it great for the game bit ive spent the past 7 days trying to beat this one challenge an cudnt understand why at the end I was roughly 20points short everytime then I noticed point numbers appearing withn the mine,it the soldiers walking into the blue flames or fallen from ther platforms or another soldier shooting an hitting there in men an blowing jars up I can take most but them walking into the blueflames or falling before I've even entered the cave its ridiculous ill never get it if it isn't fixed an it this point I'm ready to give up on the game I've got my platinum but being one trophy short of the mastery one is hard to take considering the 100s an 100s of hrs I've put in, look I hope use can take a look at it maybe move some of them blue flames of the ground or make sure the soilders can't fall before u get there, sorry to say but I'll be putting acv aside for a while nw, plz take a look im sure others r having the same problems. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Taily2020!

Please refrain from going off-topic within threads and asking about different issues, as this goes against our forum rules. If you are encountering a different issue to the one being discussed within this thread (Flann Over Ireland), I would recommend looking for a similar thread or starting a new one.

We are actually investigating issues with the Trials of the Wolf, including the Trial at Odin's Mine, and how NPC behaviour is making it difficult for players to achieve the gold medal. You can follow the investigation in this Megathread. I've merged the additional thread you've tagged me in into this Megathread, so we can keep your reports in the one thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics