Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• grawl2010
    1 posts

I cannot continue the quest, I wonder if she's mad at me cause I tried to kill her 🤔 I am playing on xbox series x with the latest update (Bug comes since several updates ago)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @grawl2010! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for including a video of the issue you've encountered with "Flann Over Ireland." The development team are aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding this quest. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lambrou13
    1 posts

First post here so I don't really know where to post bug issues so I'll just post in the general discussion. in Flann over Ireland Barid still won't follow me. He's just staying at the stables. There's been several updates so far even addressing this issue yet nothing has been done. Other plays on Reddit still have this issue and would like to know if it's ever going to be fixed it just be swept under the rug. I would really like to finish this DLC but can't progress further because of this stupid bug and it's been like 4 months now 😞

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello @lambrou13,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed. I can see that this issue has been previously reported and resolved, but since then we have received more reports and this issue has been reopened with the development team.

As it's being currently investigating, we will provide an update as soon as we hear back from the development team. In order to speed up the investigation, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? Additionally, can you please confirm if you have a current save uploaded to the cloud?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

PS: I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics