Welcome to discussion
kaiage81 9 posts
Issue is slowed now it’s working but I really think we deserve something in return for have to wait 1 months for this update
I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Flann Over Ireland" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.
If you are still encountering issues with "Flann Over Ireland" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
- You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
- That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.
Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.
Thanks for the update, @kaiage81! I'm glad to hear that you're able to progress in "Flann Over Ireland."
Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Team. The player support team has no influence over this decision. We have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams. If compensation is to be offered, this will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.
AlexWeav 2 posts
Fixed! Thank you!
Rphilipson 4 posts
@ubi-borealis This is still not corrected, in fact I've moved backwards
- Title update 1.2.2 installed - Challenge from the Gods started upon loading back in Ravensthorpe ( with my WoD weapons no less)
- Upon loading get directed back to the title screen as new downloadable content detected " - note I am already on the title screen
- Check XBOX - Wrath of druids shows as installed
- Check store in-game - Wrath of druid installed
Load my game " This save references the following add-ons which are missing, some content may be unavailable to you until you regain their access"
Ireland completely missing
- Yes the XBOX was power cycled
- Yes I attempted to uninstall the WOD add-on and re-install - no change
- Yes, i get the same error message each time I load
- Season Pass holder - on launch for XBOX the WOD update was unavailable till days later, in XBOX store it shows I own this and its installed
FFS, this is [censored] even by normal dev standards.
@Taily2020 - If you'd like to listen to Ciara's song again, I'd recommend checking out the official Assassin's Creed: Valhalla soundtrack!
@Rphilipson - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your "Wrath of the Druids" content following TU 1.2.2. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as what steps you have already tried to troubleshoot the issue. I would recommend opening a support ticket, as this will allow our team to take a closer look at your account and what may have caused this issue. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:
When opening a support ticket, please can you include the following images:
- Your proof of purchase for "Wrath of the Druids"
- That the content has been installed on your platform successfully
- That you are unable to access the expansion in-game anymore
These images will be helpful for the team to investigate further.