Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2446 posts

@Blaue_Eminenz Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue after installing the latest update (1.3.2) that was recently released? If you are experiencing issues recording a video on your PC would you be able to use a mobile device to record it? We would just need to see you have the latest update installed and that Puca is not taking any damage.

@norior2021 I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. Could you also provide a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to defeat the Puca during "Into the Fog" as it can no longer be damaged.
    Official Response
  • Norior2021
    8 posts

@ubi-keo Why? What good would it bring? I have already uploaded a video which shows my problem in an earlier post and the problem remains unchanged for months now. I also have the newest version installed. To be honest I don't have any more hope that the issue will be solved at all. I am just really frustrated and disappointed. But hey, at least there are new weapon and armor packs in the animus store. Yay! -.-

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

This issue - whereby the Puca cannot be damaged or defeated - could not be reproduced by the development team as of TU 1.3.1, @norior2021. To continue the investigation into this issue, and confirm that it is still occurring on the most recent title update (1.3.2), we need to provide the team with evidence that this is the case.

If you can provide us with a recent, up-to-date video showing that the issue persists for you, we can pass this forward and get the development team to look further into the issue. As is, for the moment, the issue has not been reproduced of late and this means that the team are not looking into the issue as closely.

Please rest assured that the team are committed to resolving as many issues as they can that are reported, and any additional information or resources you can provide will greatly assist in this, and be appreciated.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Boda990
    4 posts

How do I find ten artifacts? I found ten artifacts, but the game says I only got nine artifacts. I can't get the platinum trophy. Please help

Suggested Topics