Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ro6inU1omek
    Original poster 6 posts

After entering the "Castle" and beating up all enemys, i talked to flann and after the cutscene only the titel of the quest remains. Normaly after the cutscene you have to talk to Ciara but this part does not show up and Ciara is not sining for me. What can i do? I did the whole quest again but nothing changed. Still the same problem for me.
    This is how it normaly looks (SPOILER) 

Thanks for help.
    btw Im playing in German translation.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Foothold in Connacht" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Foothold in Connacht" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ro6inU1omek
    Original poster 6 posts

i changed the language nothing changed. i noticed after the pigeons quest Ciara stands on the window again. Maybe she is bugged because after she stood there before you talk to her to get the pigeonsquest she sits down. and If you did all 3 Pigeons Quest, she is standing back at the Window. . I dont know what to do. I was so hyped about this DLC. I was so sad when it got postponed and now i cant complete it. I ordered the Season Pass and got to download this DLC later than People who bought it on the 13. May. Not fair.

• katzenkrimis71
    157 posts

I was so hyped about this DLC.
    ==

This game is laced with technical issues so I'm fully expecting it to go off the rails at any moment.

So far I've been lucky with the DLC, but I'm certainly not confident everything will play out as intended.

Good thing that I finished the base game months ago without too many issues, because the game is in worse shape today than it was 6 months ago. You'll have to temper your expectations until they fix it up. It needs several more patches and months worth of work.

• Ro6inU1omek
    Original poster 6 posts

i restarted the dlc and it worked. i did not do 1 sidequest and didnt loot anything but now i can keep enjoying the dlc

• thatpatrickkid9
    7 posts

Playing on PS5 and the quest "Foothold in Connacht" is bugged. Cutscene context tells me I have to go talk to Ciara but after the cutscene ends I have no quest objective or waypoint. This is a main quest... I literally can't continue the DLC. 

I have not found a fix that works other than redownloading and starting from the beginning again, which only one person said worked for him. And I really don't want to throw away all the progress I made.

Tried a few more things other than reloading and the usual quick fixes. None of them worked. For instance, I reverted to a manual save that I made before starting the bugged mission, closed out of the game, deleted wrath of the druids from the game data, I then redownloaded it, then booted up the game and did the mission, but still no objective or waypoint at the same part.

I found the character I'm supposed to meet, Ciara, she's still in the Durrow keep where I last saw her (which is not where she's supposed to be for the current mission), but I can't interact with her. This is very frustrating.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 854 posts

Hello @thatpatrickkid9,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    49 posts

I'm stuck in the dlc main quest [Foothold in Connacht]. Right after defeating the castle and the cutscene is played, there's no more mission target (supposed Ciara) loaded. I'm stuck with a blank mission description and zero task mark on map.

Have tried reloading, restarting, rolling back to earlier save, seeking Ciara at where she's supposed to be. None have worked and I'm stuck in main quest.

• MHwtf
    49 posts

@mhwtf screenshot hereundefinedundefined

• MHwtf
    49 posts

...also the missing rune bug is still not fixed or addressed

• Gim711
    8 posts

@mhwtf

Got the same bug in my session yesterday. Can not progress in the main story now.

And no i am not ready to restart my progress in the dlc like one guy on another forum did.
    Get this fixed please - the dlc at the current state is a mess and its release was also a mess

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 854 posts

Hello @MHwtf,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to finish this mission.

Have you tried climbing on the south tower, as Ciara supposed to be there and sing her song? As a small tip, I can suggest you to follow her voice and you should be able to locate her!

Official Response
  • thatpatrickkid9
    7 posts

Thanks for getting back to me, here, I uploaded it as an unlisted YouTube video.

https

Let me know if you need anything else, I appreciate you looking into this.

• Lyrenhex
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I have the same issue as @MHwtf - no quest text to find Ciara (only the quest name) and no search area.

Checked the tower - Ciara is not there, so unable to proceed (and all the autosaves are now from after the cutscene, so I'm just stuck).

• MHwtf
    49 posts

@ubi-mark I tried (see the list of things I've tried) and I can't. Synin can't locate her. I can't hear her voice. She's not in or near any tower in the fort. She and the mission mark is just not loaded at all.

• MHwtf
    49 posts

@ubi-mark just tried reinstalling the entire game. Not working at all.

• MHwtf
    49 posts

I checked again by replaying this mission. Once all the soldiers are cleaned and before the cut scene is played, it shows [mission updated] but the mission description is blank. Then after the cutscene I'm just stuck there. Perhaps something is wrong with Ciara's spawn or mission update?

• MHwtf
    49 posts

Tried rolling back to right before mission and during mission. Both didn't work. Mission spawn is clearly messed up but I don't know when or how.

• MHwtf
    49 posts

It was already a bummer that dlc was rolled out in a mess. Now I can't even play it 🤦

Can we get this fixed or at least addressed asap???

• thatpatrickkid9
    7 posts

@mhwtf I have the same problem, made a post and sent support a video of the bug. So hopefully it'll get patched.
    I actually found Ciara in my attempts to fix this. She's in Durrow, in the keep where she was last time I saw her, just standing there. Can't interact with her though.
    So, in the mean time, I just loaded a save from before I started the mission and I'm running around doing all of the side objectives/mysteries/artifacts.

• MHwtf
    49 posts

@thatpatrickkid9 well I hope they're not gonna ask us to roll back to Durrow mission because I have no save that early 🤦

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics