Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gim711
    8 posts

@mhwtf

Got the same bug in my session yesterday. Can not progress in the main story now.

And no i am not ready to restart my progress in the dlc like one guy on another forum did.
    Get this fixed please - the dlc at the current state is a mess and its release was also a mess

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble in "Foothold in Connacht," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello @MHwtf,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to finish this mission.

Have you tried climbing on the south tower, as Ciara supposed to be there and sing her song? As a small tip, I can suggest you to follow her voice and you should be able to locate her!

Official Response
  • thatpatrickkid9
    13 posts

Thanks for getting back to me, here, I uploaded it as an unlisted YouTube video.

https

Let me know if you need anything else, I appreciate you looking into this.

• Lyrenhex
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I have the same issue as @MHwtf - no quest text to find Ciara (only the quest name) and no search area.

Checked the tower - Ciara is not there, so unable to proceed (and all the autosaves are now from after the cutscene, so I'm just stuck).

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@ubi-mark I tried (see the list of things I've tried) and I can't. Synin can't locate her. I can't hear her voice. She's not in or near any tower in the fort. She and the mission mark is just not loaded at all.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@ubi-mark just tried reinstalling the entire game. Not working at all.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

I checked again by replaying this mission. Once all the soldiers are cleaned and before the cut scene is played, it shows [mission updated] but the mission description is blank. Then after the cutscene I'm just stuck there. Perhaps something is wrong with Ciara's spawn or mission update?

• MHwtf
    57 posts

Tried rolling back to right before mission and during mission. Both didn't work. Mission spawn is clearly messed up but I don't know when or how.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

It was already a bummer that dlc was rolled out in a mess. Now I can't even play it 🤦

Can we get this fixed or at least addressed asap???

• thatpatrickkid9
    13 posts

@mhwtf I have the same problem, made a post and sent support a video of the bug. So hopefully it'll get patched.
    I actually found Ciara in my attempts to fix this. She's in Durrow, in the keep where she was last time I saw her, just standing there. Can't interact with her though.
    So, in the mean time, I just loaded a save from before I started the mission and I'm running around doing all of the side objectives/mysteries/artifacts.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@thatpatrickkid9 well I hope they're not gonna ask us to roll back to Durrow mission because I have no save that early 🤦

• Aruziaf21
    1 posts

so , i found bug in this quest where i can't find where is ciara at all. and when i read the guide and going to southwest tower. i'm not able completing this quest right now. hope it can be fixed ASAP
    undefined

• Seck2798
    1 posts

@ubi-mark confirm that I have the exact same problem on the pc

• thatpatrickkid9
    13 posts

@mhwtf I do have a save from just before durrow, but I hope there's another solution. While I've been waiting for a patch to this problem I've done so many of the side objectives. Dublin level 5, all trade contracts complete, all trade posts fully upgraded, all monasteries raided, found both sickles, and more. Going back to that save would undo all of that.

• DovakinAuditore
    2 posts

Hello, I'm at the dlc, in foothold in connacht quest, and i have a broken game bug and can't continue the stories. After the siege Ciara is nowhere to be seen and my quest has no objective. Any help please?

• H0ffmann31
    1 posts

@thatpatrickkid9 Same problem here and it may be related to the completion of the side stuff. I've run into some other issues like map mysteries bugs because of early completion too.

• ajjosan
    4 posts

@aruziaf21 same problem here on PS5

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I've merged together several similar threads about "Foothold in Connacht" together into a single megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding this issue with us. I'm sorry to hear that Ciara's disappearance is preventing you from progressing further in "Foothold in Connacht." The development team have been notified about this issue, and they are currently investigating further. I have shared the reports that have been made within this thread with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and quest objective
    • That Ciara is not present in the tower to be interacted with

We can then pass these along to the developers for a closer look.

@Ro6inU1omek - Thank you for updating us, and for letting us know that you were able to progress past this issue.

@MHwtf & @Aruziaf21 - Thank you for sending those screenshots. I've passed these along to the development team.

@thatpatrickkid9 - Thanks for sending us a video! I've included this in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis same here (Xbox one X)
    i played the raid now like ten times, but no Ciara ever. I even lower my level to 340 or something?! I tried meditation to skip time, I ran around for the chests, nothing works. It's always: into the vest, victory, talk With the king and my cousin, than, no Ciara.
    (I tried to upload a video, but the page tell me I have not enough privileges)

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @ThorstenGrobi, as well as what you tried to resolve the issue. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading a video. I recommend uploading it to a sharing platform first, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can then send an unlisted link in this thread, which we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics