Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sebas_244
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Robinhood1420
    1 posts

Yeah same problem I tried the hot fix multiple times. It did not work 😞 so sad. Hopefully ubisoft can get it fixed soon I love this game and can't wait to finish playing the dlc.

• guest-dFs6XJTA
    1 posts

To be honest I am deeply saddened that I cannot continue the wotd DLC, I've tried the hotfix and it didn't work. I can't even create a manual save in Ireland at this point. I am very disappointed that this doesn't seem to be very important to ubisoft because I haven't read anything about when it will be fixed. I've completed every single thing in Valhalla so I've been running around like quite literally a lost puppy in Ireland trying to do random things in hopes that it will fix this issue. I don't want some kind of response about its being looked into and there will be a fix with the next update, tell all of us when the next update is. I take this personally because I get very connected to AC games. Get this fixed please your girl just wants to make out with Ciara in the watch tower after a rough battle.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@guest-dfs6xjta I feel you 😢 I just saw someone saying how they waited long to keep hearing Ciara singing on the tower cause it was a nice moment and I was like DANNNNNNGIT.

• ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis thanx for your help, I know you do your best with us here 😉
    But can you tell us, how long the developer team will need, to fix this problem. It is now almost 2 weeks, that we can't play anymore. And the answer from the developer team "we did something, but it isn't working, the players have to wait" isn't satisfying. I payed 100 bucks in may 2020 because I was joyful after 450 hours with Odyssee. I was not happy that some fish doesn't show in my game so I can't finish the tasks but I told myself "ok, you wait and do it later" but when the story is not going forward, for 2 weeks, this is bad. I tried the hot fix about 15 times and it is still not working. Maybe the developers should not waste there Ressources for new outfits before the game is running well ✌

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there!

As mentioned in my earlier post, we have notified the development team that the issue still persists for players following the release of the hot fix. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following its release. I would like to assure you all that the development team intend to release a permanent fix for "Foothold in Connacht" in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this fix. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@ThorstenGrobi - I appreciate that you would like a clearer timeline on when a fix for this quest is to be release. I'm afraid that this information is not available to us, and I would be unable to speculate on how much time is required for an investigation. If you'd like to learn more about the internal investigation processes, as well as the steps taken during an investigation, I recommend that you check out our Dev Blog.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • sebas_244
    3 posts

is there someone actually working in all your dev teams or they just moderate comments on their blog like here ?? why is it taking so long to fix #crappycompany

• Gim711
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis i don´t want to wait any longer. All of you [censored] did spend my money already for sure but your product is not what it should be. Refund me, now!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@sebas_244 - Rest assured that the development team have been investigating this issue further. As shared in my earlier post, they plan to release a permanent fix for this issue in a future update. We have not yet had a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. We are unable to speculate on when this update is to be released. As soon as we have any more information to share with you all, it will be posted within the forums as soon as we are able to.

@Gim711 - I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. If you purchased the content from the Ubisoft store, you are welcome to open a ticket to submit a refund request. I would suggest taking a look at the digital refunds policy prior to opening a support ticket. If you purchased the content from another retailer, you will need to contact them for further assistance with your refund request.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Gim711
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis If the dev team would work as fast as the support hands out warnings - we would not have a problem

I already did but got no answer.
    And what is hard to post a "how is it going" comment from the devs... its two weeks now.. cmon on

• Ubi-Borealis

If you have already opened a ticket, then a member of the player support team will reach out to you as soon as they are able to, @Gim711.

The development team don't post in the forums. As soon as we have any new information to share from them regarding the investigation into "Foothold in Connacht," we will share this news in the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Gim711
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis
    The ticket is as old as the bug. I doubt anyone will come back to me regarding this.

I don´t feel supported here, you did literally nothing

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the support you have received, @Gim711. If you would like to share your ticket number with us, I can check to ensure that it has been directed to the correct team for you.

If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do 🙂

Official Response
  • Gim711
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I don´t wanna get trapped in another email void of ubisoft. so i tried the chat. Ref nr. 14793098.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your ticket number with me, @Gim711. I can see that you are in contact with a member of the player support team, who will be able to assist you further 😊

Official Response
  • Gim711
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis No refunds for dlcs in general but no refund for me specialy because i used paysafecard for payment

i knew about the paysafecard troubles (so i asked for compensation) but i did not know about the no refund for dlcs in general politics. Just leaving this here for info

• thatpatrickkid9
    13 posts

@ubi-borealis I was giving the team at Ubi the benefit of the doubt, I thought "oh, one, two weeks and it'll be fixed, tops!". And then work took me away from my PS5 for 3 weeks, and I thought I'd see an update when I got back, but nope. No update, after nearly a month.

And the Hotfix just does not work at all (almost as if no one even tested it). This is baffling, ubi has been relatively quick when addressing/patching bugs in the festival updates. But now that people who paid MORE than the retail price for this DLC are literally unable to play the main quest, you guys are dragging your feet!

I just don't get it, and I know you're just going to reply with some standard "they're working on it, don't know when it'll be fixed yet" response, but like, seriously you/they should at least have an estimated timeframe for a game breaking bug fix after almost a month!

After everything, I just feel like ubi doesn't actually care if players enjoy their game or not, just as long as it works for most people, if there's a bug breaking the game for only some people, then they can kick rocks, right?

Ridiculous.

• Gim711
    8 posts

@thatpatrickkid9 Yes, on point

AC V was def the last game i paid for from ubicrap

• teeisqueen
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis how is this not a priority? Don't tell me it is because it's not. I've done literally everything possible in the game and was patiently waiting for wraith of the druids. There is no new game plus. Why does it need to wait for a whole update to fix the issue? Can't an update solely for this issue be dropped? I'm a die hard AC fan and I feel like all my years of devotion to the game don't matter. I guess I'll just stare at a wall till an update drops....like a real viking apparently..

• MHwtf
    57 posts

I'm checking this post regularly and getting disappointed regularly...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics