Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MHwtf
    51 posts

I'm checking this post regularly and getting disappointed regularly...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Foothold in Connacht" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Foothold in Connacht" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@thatpatrickkid9 - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback regarding "Foothold in Connacht" with us. I'm sorry to hear that the hot fix did not resolve the issue for you. The development team have been notified of this issue, and they are working on releasing a permanent fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this update, and we are unable to speculate on when this may be. As soon as we have more definite information to share regarding the fix for "Foothold in Connacht," we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

@teeisqueen - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I would like to assure you that the development team intends to release a fix for this quest in a future update. If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at this Dev Blog, as it provides more information about the internal investigations processes and steps. It also provides more information about the differences between hot fixes and Title Updates, and why some fixes can only be released in Title Updates.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    51 posts

A new mode!

Will this come with the update we actually need?

• MHwtf
    51 posts

@mhwtf guess not 😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Foothold in Connacht" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Foothold in Connacht" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • teeisqueen
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am pleased to announce that after a very LONG entire month....I finally get to hear this song... thank the [censored] gods! SKOL! I want to say please don't let this happen again but I know it will..lol. let's game boys.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing an update with us, @teeisqueen! I'm glad to hear you're able to enjoy Ciara's song 😄 If you encounter any further trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis thank you for your help. After almost 6 weeks I can play again. (Not your fault) 👍✌

• MHwtf
    51 posts

FINALLY!!!!!! Can't say I'm not a little burnt out from the waiting but I'm also absolutely happy to finally see these beautiful scenes.

Also see the rune list fixed. Is this assassin Christmas?

I'll be at Ireland if anyone calls.
    spoiler

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us, @ThorstenGrobi & @MHwtf! I'm glad to hear you've been able to progress in "Foothold in Connacht!" 😄 If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics