Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aruziaf21
    1 posts

so , i found bug in this quest where i can't find where is ciara at all. and when i read the guide and going to southwest tower. i'm not able completing this quest right now. hope it can be fixed ASAP
    undefined

• Seck2798
    1 posts

@ubi-mark confirm that I have the exact same problem on the pc

• thatpatrickkid9
    13 posts

@mhwtf I do have a save from just before durrow, but I hope there's another solution. While I've been waiting for a patch to this problem I've done so many of the side objectives. Dublin level 5, all trade contracts complete, all trade posts fully upgraded, all monasteries raided, found both sickles, and more. Going back to that save would undo all of that.

• DovakinAuditore
    2 posts

Hello, I'm at the dlc, in foothold in connacht quest, and i have a broken game bug and can't continue the stories. After the siege Ciara is nowhere to be seen and my quest has no objective. Any help please?

• H0ffmann31
    1 posts

@thatpatrickkid9 Same problem here and it may be related to the completion of the side stuff. I've run into some other issues like map mysteries bugs because of early completion too.

• ajjosan
    4 posts

@aruziaf21 same problem here on PS5

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

I've merged together several similar threads about "Foothold in Connacht" together into a single megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding this issue with us. I'm sorry to hear that Ciara's disappearance is preventing you from progressing further in "Foothold in Connacht." The development team have been notified about this issue, and they are currently investigating further. I have shared the reports that have been made within this thread with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and quest objective
    • That Ciara is not present in the tower to be interacted with

We can then pass these along to the developers for a closer look.

@Ro6inU1omek - Thank you for updating us, and for letting us know that you were able to progress past this issue.

@MHwtf & @Aruziaf21 - Thank you for sending those screenshots. I've passed these along to the development team.

@thatpatrickkid9 - Thanks for sending us a video! I've included this in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis same here (Xbox one X)
    i played the raid now like ten times, but no Ciara ever. I even lower my level to 340 or something?! I tried meditation to skip time, I ran around for the chests, nothing works. It's always: into the vest, victory, talk With the king and my cousin, than, no Ciara.
    (I tried to upload a video, but the page tell me I have not enough privileges)

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @ThorstenGrobi, as well as what you tried to resolve the issue. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading a video. I recommend uploading it to a sharing platform first, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can then send an unlisted link in this thread, which we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hope it works 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing a video with us, @ThorstenGrobi! I've now forwarded this to the development team so they can take a closer look 😊

Official Response
  • ThorstenGrobi
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I also de- and reinstall. But this doesn't work either.

• MHwtf
    57 posts

Found Ciara trapped in Durrow. Can't interact.

undefinedundefined

• Krazyko321
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Krazyko321
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Krazyko321
    7 posts

Same problem on Xbox One
    I had already cleared the fort two days prior to starting the mission
    Also, Dublin renown at 5 with all trading posts liberated and 6 Royal Demands completed

• Krazyko321
    7 posts

Tried again from a save made before I maxed Dublin renown, but still no success; guess I’m done until this gets patched (hopefully will be quicker than the missing fish, but at least that wasn’t game breaking)

• Krazyko321
    7 posts

Btw, I’m also affected by the glitch that constantly keeps taking away my berserker gear and gives me festival tattoos; very annoying but perhaps they’re connected?

• ajjosan
    4 posts

@ubi-mark I'm having the same problem on PS5

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics