Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there,

@Ash_Fox_85 - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble in "Courting the Kings," and that the prisoners are dead. The development team had intended to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2. We have reopened the investigation into this issue following reports that the issue persisted following this Title Update.

The development team are still taking a closer look at what could potentially causing this issue in-game, and we don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any new information to share with you all regarding the prisoners in "Courting the Kings," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@Verum_Sithari - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "The Wrath of the Druids" due to encountering an issue with "Courting the Kings." Please note that the development team are investigating a number of issues that have affected this quest. You can check out the investigation statuses below:

• Prisoners in the cell are dead, preventing the quest from progressing
      • Comments: The investigation has been reopened following reports that that this issue persisted following the release of TU 1.2.2. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, it will be posted within the forums as soon as we are able to.
    • Unable to collect key to the prison cells as it's out-of-bounds
      • Comments: The development team has been able to identify what is causing this issue, and intend to release a fix in a future update. Please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.
    • Unable to collect the King's Pass as there is no quest marker
      • Comments: The development team has been able to identify what is causing this issue, and intend to release a fix in a future update. Please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

If you are encountering an issue that is not listed above, please don't hesitate to provide us with some more information so we can take a closer look 🙂

@TwiZted123187 - The development team are aware of an issue wherein the King's Pass cannot be collected, and they will be deploying a fix in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more confirmed information, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MisterCap_I
    1 posts

I too am still unable to progress because the Key has spawned inside of the cliff like shown in other videos/posts. This is absolutely ridiculous that it’s taken this long to fix it. Just make the key spawn somewhere else entirely. Quit “looking into it” and just rework it. Heck, put the key in a completely different location. It’s been almost 2 months since this issue has come up and still no fix. Unacceptable.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @MisterCap_I! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the key in "Courting the Kings." I'd like to assure you that the development team has been investigating this issue further. They have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be deployed. As soon as we have more confirmed information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Verum_Sithari
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I find it disheartening that this dlc has been available nearly 3 months and a bug that literally stops the main story from proceeding is still there.... I'm amazed it's taking this long....

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 32 posts

Hello there @verum_sithari. I do apologize for the frustration over the length of time it has taken to investigate this issue. While I still don't have an ETA on the release for the fix, it is on it's way. As Ubi-Borealis suggested, keep an eye out for updates as they become available.

Official Response
  • jojen2324
    1 posts

unable to complete Courting the Kings. I think some of the prisoners died and it looks like there is a prisoner stuck inside an inaccessible hut/building. Tried reset. On latest version. I played on with story and came back later and still can’t finish. I have no saves prior to this mission. Literally broke my game. Wasted my money.

• Verum_Sithari
    4 posts

@ubistorm is the 1.3.0 update the update we are waiting for? 👀

• Verum_Sithari
    4 posts

@jojen2324 I just read the patch notes! I'm excited!

• lankyguy
    2 posts

@verum_sithari It's ridiculous.

• DarthSloth89
    6 posts

I've installed 1.3.0 and the prisoners are still dead in the cell. Have the Devs even done anything? How do I go about claiming a refund? Paying money for something that is broke in 3 separate versions is beyond a joke!

Plus I have the added bonus of the sleeping loop when fast travelling to Ireland.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics