Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iBradderz2011
    3 posts

May 22nd I personally raised the issue I am having with not being able to collect the King's Pass as it is stuck in the ground, along with others in the same boat. It is now the FIRST OF AUGUST! You guys have 'claimed' to have sorted the issue in the latest update... WHEN YOU HAVEN'T

It is absolutely pathetic.. I'd ask for a refund on the season pass that I have purchased, but I know you'll give me the same nonsense you give someone else. 'Ask xbox ask Playstation'. You guys know full well they won't issue these refunds when your buggy game has nothing to do with them.

How do you release a DLC without proper testing... AND THEN release a update to 'fix' the bugs you left in.. and you STILL haven't properly tested it.

Mods.. I know this isn't your doing, but just know that this development team should be ashamed of themselves.

These guys created a beautiful game, but that beauty has been ruined with this.
    How am I supposed to be excited for the new DLC in a couple weeks time when I haven't even been able to complete the previous DLC?

Pathetic.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3914 posts

Hello there!

@darkcerb - Thanks for sending us that video that shows how you're unable to progress in "Courting the Kings." I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

@luangabriel1122 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to loot the King's Pass from the guard following the release of TU 1.3.0. Would you be able to send us a video which shows this happening on TU 1.3.0? In particular, please can you show us the following in your video:

• That you have the latest title update installed on your platform.
    • That you are unable to loot the King's pass from the dead guard.

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then pass this along to the development team and reopen the investigation into this issue.

@iBradderz2011 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to collect the King's Pass following the release of TU 1.3.0. To help us to take a closer look at how this issue is persisting on TU 1.3.0, would you be able to send us a video that shows the information requested above? We can then forward this to the development team so they can take a closer look at why you are unable to collect the King's Pass.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheUltraMike
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer Today is August 5th, 2021. I have installed TU1.3.0 and I still cannot access the key in Courting The Kings" quest. It's stuck in a wall.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @TheUltraMike,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue following the release of TU 1.3.0. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can pass it along to the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • BitterBlaze
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BitterBlaze
    3 posts

august 7 2021.

game version: 1.3.0

platform: PC

dead prisoners still preventing mission from continuing, the option to start a raid by pressing down on the D-pad isn’t available and just shows “use horn” as the option, when “using horn” it just alerts the guards and does not start a raid.

Was able to free the prisoners but from the beginning there was one dead on the ground, after fast travelling away and back, there are multiple dead prisoners. Enemies continually spawn there as they should when the game gets reloaded, but the prisoners remain dead. I have had this bug for about 3 weeks and was waiting for an update to resolve the issue but the update didn’t solve a thing

my game is at 147hours and don’t want to have to restart my game to have this fixed as that involves a hell of a lot of collectibles.

also for reference I have cleared the encampment about 5 or 6 times since the bug and that doesn’t allow the game to progress either

• BitterBlaze
    3 posts

Also just saying, this is assassins creed, a game about open exploration, to have a quest linked to a raid is ludicrous at the very least as that means free exploration and collecting isn’t something you can do at your leisure and have to wait till the area is completed to collect things. That’s unacceptable in an open world game UNLESS you were to make the raid ONLY available during the quest itself.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @BitterBlaze! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Courting the Kings" due to the prisoners spawning into the world dead. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share from the investigations taking place in regards to "Courting the Kings," we will let you know within this thread.

Can you let me know if you are trying to start a raid whilst next to a body of water (such as a river), or if you're trying to start a raid whilst in-land? You'll only be able to summon the longship crew for a raid if you're by water, as this will allow them to travel to you via longship.

I'd like to provide you all with an update with the ongoing investigation statuses:

• Prisoners in the cell are dead, preventing the quest from progressing
      • Comments: The investigation has been reopened following reports that that this issue persisted following the release of TU 1.2.2. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, it will be posted within the forums as soon as we are able to.
    • Unable to collect key to the prison cells as it's out-of-bounds
      • Comments: This issue should have been resolved with the release of TU 1.3.0. If you are still unable to collect the key to the prison cells, please can you send us a video which shows this in-game. We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.
    • Unable to collect the King's Pass as there is no quest marker
      • Comments: This issue should have been resolved with the release of TU 1.3.0. If you are still unable to collect the King's Pass, please can you send us a video which shows this in-game. We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

If you are encountering a different issue with "Courting the Kings," please don't hesitate to share your report with us so we can take a closer look. Please include as much information as possible, as well as any additional images/videos that demonstrate the issue you're encountering in-game. This will help us to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • darkcerb
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I dunno if any changes were made with the big DLC patch...but I'm still stuck unable to progress in courting the kings. Same problem as my video earlier.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @darkcerb!

No fixes were released alongside "Siege of Paris." I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this. I have checked in on your report about the missing quest marker, though, and I'm happy to share that the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update!

We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • luangabriel1122
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I'd like to report that, for some reason, ever since The Siege of Paris update, I can collect the king pass and progress on Courting Kings. I hope everyone can get a fix soon enough.

• Dienne_Ismena
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am still unable to progress the Courting The Kings quest line. I clear the prison, get the key and free four prisoners the fifth prisoner is dead. The last update was THREE months ago, stating it is Pending Fix. Any idea when you might actually fix this issue? Very frustrating.

• NoChillAub
    1 posts

I have gone and killed all enemies countless times. I have freed the prisoners. I’ve done it all. I still cannot move forward. It acts like there’s nothing for me to do in Alieach. I can see in the building the people that need to come out in order for me to move on but they don’t. I can’t even play the Paris DLC because it’s so stuck.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @guest-d87xF5SY,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

When you mentioned that you're stuck and unable to move forward, do you mean that your objective is not appearing? If so, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log
    • Your map, showing that there is no quest icon on the map or objective
    • Your inventory, showing that you haven't collected the King's Pass

Many thanks!

Additionally, I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Apologies for any incovnenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Junkythevirus
    1 posts

Hiya,

For courting the kings quest the key is inside the ground for me.
    Ive read this shoud have been fixed etc etc but it hasnt for?
    Does this mean i do not get to finish this map now due to i cant progress my questline?
    Or theres a patch on the forum you can download seperate?

Thanks

• iBradderz2011
    3 posts

90 days...

90 days I have been unable to progress on this mission.

However, I do have an update... although not one I was hoping for. Previously the quest marker was pointing me to a location and showed what I believe to be the King's Pass stuck in the ground and inaccessible. Now after Siege of Paris update, that is no longer there, and instead I have no marker in the exploration zone.

Please inform of any update on when this fix is released. I have more hope now as it has been stated in this thread that there is a fix incoming for 'no quest marker' and none for my previous issue of it being stuck in the ground.

• janique_drue
    4 posts

has the issue with the key being stuck underground been reopened? i just want to finish this dlc. i’ve been able to fully complete siege of paris, but still stuck on courting the kings because of the key.

• Jenya_Lun
    2 posts

Cannot complete 'Courting the Kings' quest in Wrath of the Druids DLC. After freeing all the prisoners I also killed every enemy in Aileach but the quest is not completed. I still see the task "Find and Free the Prisoners" and there are no alive people in Aileach neither prisoners nor enemies. Nevertheless, there are no notifications that Aileach is conquered. So, cannot moving on to the next step in the Main Story.
    Has someone faced the same issue?

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you have trouble completing Courting the Kings.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it.

In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress to further investigate. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow us to use your save files for investigations.

We would also need a video of the issue. Would it be possible to share the video using a link from a 3rd party website here?

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • DarthSloth89
    12 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Mark

You don't seem to be replying to people on here anymore. Are you just hoping we give up?

When is this going to be fixed? It's been several months now and still nothing. If they are unable to fix it then can they not just let us bypass this mission, it's totally unacceptable that they have made us pay for a game that we can't complete due to an issues that is the devs fault, then they do [censored] all about it. They need to do something about it NOW or stop dragging their feet and tell us honestly they can't or won't fix it. I'll admit I know nothing about game development but I know it shouldn't take this long to fix a game breaking glitch.

And please don't just give me the cut and past answer of the issue has been reopened and they are investigating cos that is [censored]. Give us an actual answer.

Suggested Topics