ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @iBradderz2011!

In this case, the development team only took a look at the one save file. You could certainly check to see if the King's Pass can be found in the same location in your own game, though!

We're unable to provide an exact location beyond those directions provided to us by the development team. Have you been able to look on the hill right outside the encampment walls? Using Odin's Sight should revela a white highlight if you're in the correct area. Let us know if you're able to find the King's Pass using these steps.

If you're unable to find the King's Pass in this area, would you be able to send us a video that shows this in-game? We can then pass this along to the dedicated team, as well as an updated copy of your Cloud save, so they can take a closer look at this as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Cthagnar
    1 posts

I'm having similar issues with the King's Pass. Initially, I raided Donegal but the none of the NPCs had the pass. I reloaded a previous save and went in without my crew. Still, none of the bodies have a King's Pass on them. The quest marker disappears into an exploration area in the northeast area of Donegal. There's nothing but raspberry bushes showing up with Odin sight.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3898 posts

Hey @cthagnar ,

Thanks for reaching out to us, sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Are you still blocked by this?

If so, can you please upload a recent save to the cloud so we can pass it onto the team?

If you can also share a video, this would be greatly appreciate too.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SerenaGoldcast
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis In regards to the Unable to complete quest due to an enemy spawning into a rock. I found a possible work around seeing as that I also had the same issue in my game until I used the skill Penetrating Arrow where the green arrow was showing the enemy to be. It forced the enemy out of the rock and allowed me to kill and complete the mission. I am hoping that this work around will help other players with this issue until a fix is found.

• julio12346
    1 posts

@ubi-theberry

im also having the same problem.

I had previously raided Donegal, and had to return for the courting the kings mission. I have killed all NPC’s and there is no key to collect. Green icon directs me to a just outside a house near a gate in the north east of Donegal.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to update this thread with your experiences with "Courting the Kings." I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still encountering some trouble with this quest. I'd like to provide a reminder of the ongoing investigations into this quest below:

• Prisoners in the cell are dead, preventing the quest from progressing
      • Comments: The development team are investigating this issue further. Once we have any new details to share, they will be posted within this thread. In the meantime, we recommend that you try reloading an earlier save and to make sure you free all the prisoners before they are killed.
    • Unable to collect the King's Pass as there is no quest marker
      • Comments: The development team are investigating this issue further. Once we have any new details to share, they will be posted within this thread. In the meantime, we recommend that you try reloading an earlier save and make sure you collect the Pass before taking part in the raid.

If you are encountering an issue which has not been mentioned above, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a closer look at this.

@SerenaGoldcast - Thank you for sharing how you were able to resolve your issue of an enemy spawning in a rock by using the Piercing Shot ability! I hope this can help other players who may have encountered a similar issue in their own game.

@julio12346 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the prison key. This issue was marked as resolved with the release of TU 1.3.2. To help us to look into this issue further, can you please provide us with a video that shows the location of the key in-game, but that it isn't available to collect from the specified location? We can then forward this video to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • greywuff87
    1 posts

I am having the same problem. I have attacked the keep several times with raids, solo, even sneaking in and just kill the man at arms and I can't get the kings pass to drop. I did initially do a raid on my first attempt. I have since tried everything to reset the quest including reinstalling the game but nothing has changed. I do not have a save file prior to this quest as I went on to do other content before realizing this was a permanent issue. Also this is the PS4 version.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3898 posts

Hey there @greywuff87 ,

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to see you're also encountering issues!

As noted by Ubi-Borealis, this has been reopened for further investigation although I'm afraid we don't have anything further to share at this point.

When we do have further information available though, we'll let you guys know here.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • iBradderz2011
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis how do I send a copy of my cloud save from Xbox? Im still having this issue unfortunately.
    Also I’m not able to take a clear video, but I can tell you the pass is definitely not within Donegal or around the hills to the outer walls. Also I’m definitely on the latest patch

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @iBradderz2011,

Thank you for the update!

To check if your save game has been uploaded to the cloud, please open the in-game menu and save your current game. Open the main menu and choose Quit to Title Screen. Once you click Load options, there should be a cloud icon displayed next to your manual save.

I hope it helps and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • iBradderz2011
    10 posts

@ubi-mark okay my save file is uploaded to the cloud. Please can I have someone check out my save to tell me where the kings pass is. It’s been over a year and I still haven’t been able to complete wrath of the druids!!
    Thank you

• iBradderz2011
    10 posts

@ibradderz2011 please can anyone reply to this. It’s been over a year since I first posted about this problem lol. Can I please just have some solid assistance in resolving the issue. I have spent money on this DLC that I can’t complete after all

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@ibradderz2011 Hello there.

Apologies for our delay in responding to you here.

Rest assured your saves have been forwarded on to the team, thanks for providing these. We don't have any further workarounds to try at the moment. The team are looking into this issue currently, and we'll be sure to update you here with any news. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks again for your patience, please be in touch if you have any questions.

Official Response
  • iBradderz2011
    10 posts

Hello @Ubi-Nacho,

Any update on the team looking into my save file yet? Really want to get Wrath of the Druids and Siege of Paris done before I jump into Dawn of Ragnarok

Thanks

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 759 posts

@iBradderz2011 Hello! We haven't had any updates from the team yet. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Once we do hear back, we'll be sure to update and let you know. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • MaliceMorvayn
    1 posts

Hello,

I also have a problem with "Courting the Kings" when it comes to the part, where I have to collect the Kings' Pass.
    I've raided the hub before I was there with the main quest, so the raid option was already gone. I can still clear the village, but the needed NPCs seem not to spawn in the highlighted area.
    Also Odin's view does not reveal anything.

Thanks.

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey @MaliceMorvayn! It looks like this is an issue that's separate from the one that this post is about, as yours doesn't seem to be about the prison key spawning out of bounds. So for this, please create a separate thread for us to look into this with you!

Official Response
  • iBradderz2011
    10 posts

@Ubi-DeskLamp this post has been about both issues. My issue being the kings pass not appearing which has stayed unfixed since May/June of 2021. As you can see a few posts prior to this back in July I’m still waiting on a response on whether or not a team member can look directly at my save file to see where the kings pass is for me, as I see earlier in this thread that one of your team members did this for someone else.
    Please I hope you come back with a good update on the situation for me. It’s been a year and half, I just want to finish this DLC.

Thanks

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@iBradderz2011 Thanks for pointing that out!

Looks like that particular part of this issue was marked as resolved some time ago, but we've reopened the report and are awaiting on an update, so hopefully this will be resolved soon! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics