Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AD01910
    Original poster 1 posts

Even though majority of the problems have been fixed there are still some bugs that need to be attended. The Ability Wheel on the Left corner is blocking the ammo icon for my arrows is in the way. I can see how many I have unless I escape or break out of conflict. Can you guys fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the overlapping icons in the HUD in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the HUD following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Crazybone992
    51 posts

After patch 1.2.1. I now have two new bugs that I didn't have before. The ranged abilities are now overlapping with the ammunition icon, so it is difficult to see how much arrows I have left.

And somehow this patch has also messed up the mouse movement. The default mouse movement speed now feels more slower than before while adjusting it higher seems to make it faster than before. So now I have to spend a lot of time adjusting the mouse to find the ideal balance.

• Crazybone992
    51 posts

*Update* the overlapping hud issue got fixed by itself when I restarted the game. However the sluggish mouse movement is still present.

And also, for some reason Eivor's voice now has an echo sound effect when calling Synin. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature introduced by the patch.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ad01910 This happened to me twice, but the issue managed to resolve after I quit & restarted the game. Xbox One.

• Caraamon
    43 posts

Every so often the Stamina bar is not where it should be

undefined

• Ozzy101696
    1 posts

Re: [Reported Issue Megathread List | Please check here for your issue! [UPDATED 28/04]](/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathread-list-please-check-here-for-your-issue-updated-28-04)So, ever since the last update (1.2.1) everytime I play the game, my adrenaline bar is partially hidden under my rations count and my arrow count is hidden behind my left trigger hot keys on xbox series x. Requesting a fix

• stroodle_910
    22 posts

When on river raids, my stamina bar sometimes locks into place on the HUD where it is for the boat. That means it is beloa my abilities and is partially obscured by my ration count. When I end the River Raid, it stays there. Saving and restarting fixes it. I still thought you’d want to know. I’ve tried to attach a picture, but either the file size is too big (come on a photo from my iPhone is too large?) or the “dimensions” are too large… I tried for about 3 minutes shifting the dimensions and it didn’t work. So… be satisfied with my description please.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@stroodle_910 Open the picture on your phone and make screenshot it won't be that heavy. Thats what I do.
    There's more people suffering this issue since last update.
    Hope they fix it next update.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

(I haven't touched River Raid since I fully upgraded my boat and bought everything, so I was not even aware of this issue)

It seems the HUD does have some issues since update 1.2.1 - sometimes the arrow count black diamond icon overlaps the ability wheel at the bottom left of the screen (just like that river raid stamina bar issue). Restarting the game fixes itself - thankfully, so it is not game-breaking at least.

This again shows the problem that Ubisoft really needs to write their code better because it is not good for updates to keep introducing new technical issues.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

I am having issues with the runes equipped on my weapons not showing up since update.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @stroodle_910,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I haven't personally seen this issue previously. As you mentioned that you were unable to upload your picture directly from your iPhone, can I kindly ask you to upload it to any streaming service of your choice and provide us with a link here? It will help us to investigate this issue further for you 🙂

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark I found this issue yesterday,couldn't share pic as my Internet was down.
    You can see the stamina bar is misplaced plus the runes I got equipped in my weapons dont show up. I got that one that increases critical damage when close to full health and more critical chance the lighter you are and I am a light weight,am using transmorg but am really light. This issue with the runes I have already reported and provide video and picture.

I was in Glowestercire. Not river raid.
    undefined

• Ubi-Mark.

Thank you for the update, @garbo3!

I just checked on my PS5 and tried to reproduce this issue, but with no success, I'm afraid. It actually looks like a data corruption issue, to be entirely honest with you (but I might be wrong!).

Have you tried reinstalling your game in order to check if the issue is still present after that, by any chance?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark No I haven't, is ok it doesn't bother me . But seen a video of Jorraptor youtuber yesterday and he's got same thing with the stamina bar. Am on PS4. But doesn't bother me, is just a visual thing that doesn't affect the gameplay so am ok with that. BTW yesterday I didn't encounter this issue. Seems to be random .
    Big thanks 😊

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

Hello @crazybone992, happy to hear that the overlapping hud has been resolved for you. As for the mouse movement issues and the Echo from Eivor, would you be willing to share a video clip showing this behavior for both problems you are still facing?

Official Response
  • Crazybone992
    51 posts

@ubi-smash The mouse movement problem appears to have been fixed by itself too. But the raven echo sound is still there.

I also have some other bugs after the patch too, such as Eivor flying hundreds of meters into the air and dying, or Eivor teleporting randomly around. I've already contacted support about those but I had to do it on Twitter as the support website is broken for me.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1472 posts

@ozzy101696 @Caraamon Apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that we have received reports from other players and this is being investigated.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

@Crazybone992 I'm pleased to hear that your mouse movement issue is also resolved and thank you for reporting those other issues that you mentioned. I hope that you are now able to access the support website again, if you still experience issues please contact support via Twitter or Facebook and they will look into it.

Official Response
  • Lakittyomnom
    10 posts

Hey since the Wrath of the Druid patch I have had an annoying bug on my interface.. Arrow count and Bow skills gets put on top of each others making it near impossible to on the fly keep an count of your arrows in combat

undefined.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @lakittyomnom,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this visual issue.

Can you please verify your game files to check if the issue persists after that?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Lakittyomnom
    10 posts

@ubi-mark Thanks for the reply. I am running the file verification right now and I shall post an update as soon as it's done and I have tried to see if the problem presists.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics