9 posts

Follow-up. Verifying game files seem to have worked
    undefined

• SteamCoding
    4 posts

HUD is clipping when out of arrows.undefined

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hi there and thank you both for your patience. Thanks ImaginaryRuins for providing this workaround of quitting and then restarting your game. If that doesn't work, I suggest restarting the console itself. However, if the Ability Wheel continues to block the ammo icon, please provide an image from your gameplay that shows this. Also, AD01910, what platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. I've now merged together several threads about this issue together into a single thread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this, and for any confusion caused.

The development team has been investigating this issue further, and intends to release a fix in a future update. Once we have a confirmed ETA for this update, it will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, players have found that reloading a save, restarting the game and verifying game files helps to resolve this issue. I've encountered this HUD issue during my own playthrough, and I've found that fast travelling or reloading a save often forces the HUD to correct itself. I'd recommend trying these workarounds if you encounter the issue in your own game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gufetto_10
    2 posts

Bug Report
    Ps4 Slim Firmware 8.50
    AC Valhalla last update
    The arrow count above the left side skills area sometimes disappears and it is necessary to restart the game in order to show it again.

• Erikku117
    4 posts
    Skill icons overlap the arrow counter when traveling to Ireland and make it difficult to see how many arrows you have.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Erikku117!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I've merged your thread into this ongoing megathread about the same topic, so apologies for any confusion caused.

The development team are aware of this issue, and intend to fix this in a future update. Once we have more information regarding the release date of this update, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • domakel
    2 posts

Hello, I have a problem that I encounter frequently. During the game many times the hud interface gets messed up, bottom left. Is it a known bug, is there a solution?
    I attach a link with a picture of the bug.

• katzenkrimis71
    160 posts

I have a problem that I encounter frequently.

=====

Yes, it happens sometimes. It also seems to correct itself fairly quickly as I've never noticed it linger for very long.

I assume that it's correcting itself at the next loading screen.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@katzenkrimis71
    Yes can confirm this also......

• domakel
    2 posts

Thank you! Last time it actually happened for the whole time I was playing. But yes, it seems to just happen randomly.

• filterdoesntjam
    9 posts

I just started getting this bug. Happened after speaking to drunk Barid in the "Courting the Kings" quest.

Playing on PC

undefined

• Erikku117
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Erikku117
    4 posts
    Thank you so much

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged in a couple new posts about the overlapping HUD icons into this ongoing thread. This helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team are aware of this issue and intend to resolve this in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be deployed to the game. Once we have more information, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, players have found that reloading a save, restarting the game and verifying game files (if on PC) helps to resolve this issue. I've encountered this HUD issue during my own playthrough, and I've found that fast travelling or reloading a save often forces the HUD to correct itself. I'd recommend trying these workarounds if you encounter the issue in your own game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    402 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you very much for relating this to us. I can go play other games while waiting for the next update.

I apologise for mentioning this again, but could you please convey to the dev. team that they really, really need to do better? Updates are supposed to fix problems, not make them. Not only are we not finding that acceptable, but all this negative reception & extra workload of fixing issues brought by updates every time must be taking on the dev. team as well. No one benefits, blah, blah, blah ...

It cannot be denied that something is wrong within the dev. team, be it the quality of the codes written for the game or the management from the top. If this is not addressed soon, the next AC title is bound to suffer.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hi @gufetto_10, the team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating at this time. I've merged your post into this Megathread. Make sure to keep an eye out on our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page for further updates..

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the overlapping icons in the HUD in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the HUD following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics