Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Crazybone992
    35 posts

@ubi-smash The mouse movement problem appears to have been fixed by itself too. But the raven echo sound is still there.

I also have some other bugs after the patch too, such as Eivor flying hundreds of meters into the air and dying, or Eivor teleporting randomly around. I've already contacted support about those but I had to do it on Twitter as the support website is broken for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the overlapping icons in the HUD in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the HUD following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@ozzy101696 @Caraamon Apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that we have received reports from other players and this is being investigated.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

@Crazybone992 I'm pleased to hear that your mouse movement issue is also resolved and thank you for reporting those other issues that you mentioned. I hope that you are now able to access the support website again, if you still experience issues please contact support via Twitter or Facebook and they will look into it.

Official Response
  • Lakittyomnom
    9 posts

Hey since the Wrath of the Druid patch I have had an annoying bug on my interface.. Arrow count and Bow skills gets put on top of each others making it near impossible to on the fly keep an count of your arrows in combat

undefined.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

Hello @lakittyomnom,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this visual issue.

Can you please verify your game files to check if the issue persists after that?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Lakittyomnom
    9 posts

@ubi-mark Thanks for the reply. I am running the file verification right now and I shall post an update as soon as it's done and I have tried to see if the problem presists.

• Lakittyomnom
    9 posts

Follow-up. Verifying game files seem to have worked
    undefined

• SteamCoding
    4 posts

HUD is clipping when out of arrows.undefined

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hi there and thank you both for your patience. Thanks ImaginaryRuins for providing this workaround of quitting and then restarting your game. If that doesn't work, I suggest restarting the console itself. However, if the Ability Wheel continues to block the ammo icon, please provide an image from your gameplay that shows this. Also, AD01910, what platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. I've now merged together several threads about this issue together into a single thread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this, and for any confusion caused.

The development team has been investigating this issue further, and intends to release a fix in a future update. Once we have a confirmed ETA for this update, it will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, players have found that reloading a save, restarting the game and verifying game files helps to resolve this issue. I've encountered this HUD issue during my own playthrough, and I've found that fast travelling or reloading a save often forces the HUD to correct itself. I'd recommend trying these workarounds if you encounter the issue in your own game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gufetto_10
    2 posts

Bug Report
    Ps4 Slim Firmware 8.50
    AC Valhalla last update
    The arrow count above the left side skills area sometimes disappears and it is necessary to restart the game in order to show it again.

• Erikku117
    4 posts
    Skill icons overlap the arrow counter when traveling to Ireland and make it difficult to see how many arrows you have.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Erikku117!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I've merged your thread into this ongoing megathread about the same topic, so apologies for any confusion caused.

The development team are aware of this issue, and intend to fix this in a future update. Once we have more information regarding the release date of this update, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • domakel
    2 posts

Hello, I have a problem that I encounter frequently. During the game many times the hud interface gets messed up, bottom left. Is it a known bug, is there a solution?
    I attach a link with a picture of the bug.

• katzenkrimis71
    157 posts

I have a problem that I encounter frequently.

=====

Yes, it happens sometimes. It also seems to correct itself fairly quickly as I've never noticed it linger for very long.

I assume that it's correcting itself at the next loading screen.

• SteveZ_Pun
    137 posts

@katzenkrimis71
    Yes can confirm this also......

• domakel
    2 posts

Thank you! Last time it actually happened for the whole time I was playing. But yes, it seems to just happen randomly.

• filterdoesntjam
    9 posts

I just started getting this bug. Happened after speaking to drunk Barid in the "Courting the Kings" quest.

Playing on PC

undefined

• Erikku117
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Erikku117
    4 posts
    Thank you so much

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics