ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rammst0ne
    Original poster 14 posts

Just finished the dlc story after playing the game for 5 days. Its safe to say my time with this dlc was not pleasant. I was playing on PS5

-- Probably every 2 hours I got corrupt save. I spent many hours trying to figure out why this was happening, even re-installed the game but it never stopped. Even though the game says I need to restart to be able to save again, if I just continue to play it eventually randomly starts saving again.

-- The game thinks I am constantly sliding. Rocks, smoke, annoying sound effect constantly. Also it makes the controller slightly rumble and drains the battery in 2 hours. The only way to stop this is to find somewhere to slide for a few seconds (harder than it sounds when you are actually seeking it), however 20 seconds later it starts again.

https://streamable.com/eg8juc: (https://streamable.com/eg8juc)

-- Probably 50% of the time I load the game up, my rations and arrows are 0 even though they were full when I logged out

-- The Blacksmith in Dublin isn't even marked on the map

-- Often when going from one region to another in Ireland the game completely froze for 3 seconds.

-- Many graphical issues with textures popping in while looking it at it. Never had that issue in the main game

-- One royal demand required me to clear out a camp, one of the enemies for no reason had "confirm kill" on him. I kept pressing it but nothing happened. Turned out later this was one of the children of danu targets that wasn't supposed to appear yet and now I can't kill him

-- "Bonus content unlocked" notification popped up every minute. I don't need to see it 500 times

-- Several times I got "avenge of the fallen" quests where the objective was under the map

This is just from the top of my head. Probably one of the most buggy experiences I've ever had with a game (no, I didn't play Cyberpunk). I seem to recall when watch dogs legion was delayed Ubisoft said they wanted to increase the quality of their games but it doesn't look like it. This DLC was not finished, you need to do better Ubisoft

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MannoloGamer
    13 posts

@rammst0ne Hey man, i'm playing on PC and i have the same "Constantly sliding" problem. And they actually delayed the DLC...

• MannoloGamer
    13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MannoloGamer
    13 posts

@rammst0ne Actually, they are investigating it. Apparently it's caused by using the sickle and doing the slide movement in combat.

Suggested Topics