Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Skizzikz
    Original poster 3 posts

Ive had this issue for some months now and as of druids patch still can’t get past it.

I’m trying to do the “Of Blood and Gods” quest in Snotinghamscire, where I have to “follow the seer”. Problem is, I entered her house previously with my arrows lit, and accidentally burned her to death. I’ve fully quit the game and let myself die and respawn and did other quests, completed all the other regions, traveled between Vinland, Ireland, Norway, and back to England and she still spawns dead. When the problem occurred I did not think to just reload back a checkpoint until it was too late. After restarting the game it loads with her dead on the floor, two sheep next to her. I know the next step is to go to a mountain to meditate, and even carried her body there once, but I can’t get it to trigger the change in objective to let me do that. Anyone have a recommendation?

Xbox One.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

Hey @skizzikz, the team has been looking into this issue with "Of Blood and Gods" and is working on a fix in a later patch. However, I am sorry for the difficulties at this time. In the meantime, please keep a watch on our public channels and news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • Skizzikz
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-smash thank you for letting me know! I’ve been getting frustrated because I haven’t seen it listed on the known issues list and was trying to find how to get it noticed. I also wasn’t sure where to find my own post for a bit here. So thank you, I can relax about this knowing it’s on your radar!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

@skizzikz No problem! Sorry for the headache this issue may have caused previously. Once we have any further news to share, we will let everyone know. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics