Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/44 Replies/380 Views
    SovngardeHero
    Original poster 9 posts

Was hunting the clue for The Blaze in Bally na Gall. All of a sudden, Eivor started flying. The camera moved away from Eivor and I thought it was some kind of event, but then it just kept going higher and farther away. Then Eivor flapped his arms like he was falling and then fell a few feet and died. Ill try to attach a picture

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SovngardeHero
    Original poster 9 posts

@sovngardehero i cannot add a screenshot, its too big

• SovngardeHero
    Original poster 9 posts

@sovngardehero also, for some reason, it keeps telling me i have bonus content unlocked, but i havent gotten anything else

• Garbo3
    642 posts

1st issue I have encountered since Tuesday night. In Dublin was trying to climb a wall and got abducted to the sky,then fall to my desyincronization. "Happened during An eye for an eye mission"

undefined
    undefined
    Beautiful view BTW 😍 lol

• Smoke9420
    2 posts

After speaking to Azar and doing a couple trades, I backed out and was flung so far off the map and into the sky, eivor was in t-pose and his beard was stretched. Reloaded my last save which just so happened to be as I left Azar and upon loading, it automatically killed me. I've had another one after speaking to Azar but not as bad, where eivor teleported a couple of feet away.

• Smoke9420
    2 posts

@garbo3 Had this too but a lot worse. Spoke to Azar, left and then was flung into the sky and to the edge of the map, whilst t-posing and apparently taking damage. Didn't die so I reloaded and the autosave was as I left Azar, it just automatically killed me upon loading.

• MstrTarvos
    66 posts

@smoke9420 I have had the same thing happen, though not when talking to Azar. Mine have happened when I was either harvesting something or trying to interact with things.

It is very wierd to have happen, and it wasn't just a single inline pull I was pulled away then turned about 90 degrees and pulled away again.

• Kormac67
    581 posts

@garbo3 I had this when I climbed down from the way point in north west Ulster. Started flying, dropped to my death after a few seconds.
    Never had the idea to start photo mode. 😞

• Garbo3
    642 posts

@smoke9420 wow. Yeah. Thats worse.
    @Kormac67 it was a nice picture actually hahaha

• Garbo3
    642 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • meanhx
    11 posts

@garbo3 This happened to me too, just from another location (a village in Connacht with caves, think it was during the "Into the fog" quest). It happened when entering a cave, was flung far north to the "end" of the map and was stuck in the air with Eivors hood streched out. The game made 2 or 3 autosaves while in the air, trying to load the game with one of them resulted in an "infinite load". Could not replicate it when I tried after loading an older save. I´ve also fallen through the map once and got stuck in stairs a few times and even got stuck on flat ground 2 times in Ireland, this expansion probably needed a month or two more polishing before release.

• Garbo3
    642 posts

@meanhx thats my 1st bug so far,but am clearing the map first, I have only done 1st main mission from chapter one.
    I manual save every 20 minutes or before talking to NPCs,as learned from experience with this game. Too many trouble.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Hello there @SovngardeHero!

Thanks for sharing your report with us! I'm sorry to hear Eivor's started flying away for you. I've actually experienced this issue myself a couple of times, and it's definitely an odd one!

You might find it easier to share images/videos using a shareable link. To do this, first upload the media to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or YouTube) and post an unlisted link within this thread.

If you're able to provide a video that shows this happening in-game, this would be very helpful in helping the team to investigate the issue further. Additionally, can you let us know what you were doing prior to Eivor "flying away?" Any information is helpful in helping the team to reproduce the issue during the investigation.

As for the "Bonus Content" pop-ups, the development team are aware of this issue. They intend to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2, which is targeted to be released in June 2021. Once we have a confirmed date for this update's release, it will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thanks for sharing your reports with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Eivor flying away. I've also encountered this issue in-game, and was able to capture some videos of it happening. The development team has been notified and are investigating the issue further. I've passed the reports that have been shared within this thread so they can be used as part of the ongoing investigation.

If you have been affected by a "Flying Eivor," can you let me know what you were doing just before this issue happened? For instance, were you in combat, or using Odin's sight? Any information is useful, as this can help the team to reproduce the issue during their testing.

If you're able to capture any videos of this happening in game, please can you share these with us as well? This will help the development team to see what you were doing prior to Eivor flying off into space.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    642 posts

@ubi-borealis I wasn't in combat, just climbing a wall in Dublin during an eye for an eye mission heading towards the bad guy boat and got sucked by an invisible tornado lol.
    PS4

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing us with some more information, @Garbo3! I know it can be quite hard to find out what triggered the issue to occur in-game. For both of my cases, I noticed that I used Odin's Sight just before Eivor went flying, so I was curious if this could be a trigger. I also had it occur during the "Eye for an Eye" quest as well 🤔 I'll let the development team know more about your experience!

If this happens again, please try and capture some video for us! It's helpful as part of the reproduction stage of the developer's investigation into the issue.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    565 posts

@ubi-borealis
    my Wonder Woman Eivor can fly too 🙂
    it was in
    England > Grantebridgescire > Bandit Camp (East/North-East Besuncen Tower)

PS4 pro : CUH 7116B / FW: 8.50
    AC-Valhalla Patch : 1.2.1

• Garbo3
    642 posts

@ubi-borealis I will,I don't remember if I used Odin's shight.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I've merged @Garbo3's thread with this one, as you've all encountered the same issue. I apologise for any confusion caused by the merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates in a single place.

Thanks for sharing a video of your experience with us, @azullFR! I've passed this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thank you for letting me know a bit more about your experience, @Garbo3. If you encounter this issue again in-game, please try to capture a video that shows the events prior to Eivor's flight. This is very helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SeeEmilyPlay...
    1 posts

I've experienced the same issue. Sometimes I just get launched forward and hit a wall, like being teleported forward a short distance, but in the video attached I hit open sky so I went flying. Wasn't doing anything special prior. Was climbing a wall, crouched, then stood and looted a corpse, turned back around and BAM! Flying.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics