Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I found an older video, still with Patch: 1.2.1

Here some technical infos available for the two videos :
    AC Valh 3.10 / Patch : 1.2.1

PS4 pro (Model : CUH 7116B) / FW:8.50
    SSD Samsung 860 EVO ( USED SPACE = 60.84 % : 524.1 Go / 861.4 Go )

CONTROLER : Sony v2 + Sony Back Button Attachment (thumbs are out of order after few hours of Valhalla gameplay... R3/L3 too often needed to be used...)

SONY System > Settings > Peripherals > CONTROLLERS > SHAKE = NONE
    AC-VALHALLA Options > Options/Commands > CONTROLER > SHAKE = NORMAL
    AC-VALHALLA Options > Options/Commands > CONTROLER > X axe Sensivity = 10
    AC-VALHALLA Options > Options/Commands > CONTROLER > Y axe Sensivity = 10

AC-VALHALLA Options = Options/Gameplay : CLOSE CAMERA = NO (never used)
    AC-VALHALLA Options = Options/Gameplay : AIM ASSIST = PARTIAL

******************************************************************************************************
    Additional Info, just in case (No mouse in use) :
    SONY SYSTEM > PARAM > PERIPHERALS > MOUSE > POINTER SPEED = NORMAL
    ******************************************************************************************************

The video :

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5950 posts

Hello there!

@SeeEmilyPlay - Thank you for sharing your report with us, and for including a video. I've sent this to the development team so they can take a closer look!

@azullFR - Thanks for providing us with another video, and for letting us know more about you technical set-up. I've passed this along to the development team as part of your earlier report in this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • WhoCares78
    112 posts

@ubi-borealis happened to me too. I was out side the bandit camp in west Ulster, west of Donegal. I had just used Odins sight, started running, then pulled up my hood and went flying. I’m playing on PS5. Both the PS5 and Valhalla are running with the latest updates.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I had a similar problem. I tried to jump through a fence in a camp, but got stuck, wriggled, and died. Sorry i lost screenshot. I tried again and this time i teleport on stones close to this fence.I tried again cause i want see if it happens again but 3rd time i jump through. This teleports also happens sometimes while walking, very rarely but happens

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

Noticed the same problem.I dont know it matters or not but for me that happens when calling my raven.I have two actions on same button which is V(press)-call Raven and V(hold)scan area.Both time that happens i was on restricted area and after pressing V i got this bug.I tried to did it on purpose,but nothing happened.Maybe this connected with that new teleport ability(druids using that),cuz even Eivor sometimes when running can teleport on short distance.So i guess when i call my raven it could like teleport out of textures or smtn and it lead to desoncronisation.

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@stevez_pun
    I had these "teleports" too,
    As there is no desynchronization, I've made a Topic about this to document it as it is closed to the "Flying Eivor's bug" but not exactely the same, it's here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98600/sometimes-eivor-teleports-nearby-no-desynchronization

Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@VegasHeart

Maybe this connected with that new teleport ability(druids using that)

Thanks for talking about this, I didn't knew this (I'm still in England, didn't went to Ireland at the moment), it might be linked to the "Flying Eivor's bug", I don't remember flying before the Patch 1.2.1.
    Nice day to you 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@WhoCares78 - Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and for including a video! I've passed this on to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thanks for sharing your report with us as well. Don't worry about losing the screenshot. Based off the reports that have been shared here, this behaviour happens very randomly and it can be hard to capture an image/video of it happening. If you're able to capture any footage of this happening, or of the "teleporting" you're describing, please share these with us.

@VegasHeart - Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us! I've passed this along to the development team so they can investigate further.

@azullFR - Thanks for creating a new thread about the teleporting issue you've encountered, and for sharing it with us here. I've now reached out to you within that thread, so please check it out when you're next able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

found bug in assassin's creed Valhalla bug or in game god that pick her up into the air and then dropped her to her death twice happened in game reload save screen is loaded.

I was on a snow mountain doing one of the mystery tasks, where you need to throw the guys boxes off the cliffside, I first encounter the game bug when I picked up the box before talking to the guy that asks you to throw his boxes off the cliffside for him, my character she got pick up in the sky then threw off the cliffside like by wind then she went far, then she was dropped from high up over the ocean or killed to her death, it then asked me to reload my save game. don't no if that was a in game bug or in game god that killed her off. my guess is it was a in game bug. the second time this happen, I found a new town, just docked the crew at the town, went into the town with her only, there I found a shop that sold reindeer themed gear items for the boat,  her face with a large white box over her face, it was kind of strange in that in its self, in any case was then moved across the land in game then once again she was dropped to her death and then the reload save game option for a button was loaded again, once I reloaded my save game I was in the shop where I brought the reindeer boat theme items, they where still in my characters items, my character was picked up off the land this time high up over the land she was like in some sort of wind that distorted her face with a large white box over her face, it was kind of strange in that in its self, in any case was then moved across the land in game then once again she was dropped to her death and then the reload save game option for a button was loaded again, once I reloaded my save game I was in the shop where I brought the reindeer boat theme items, they where still in my characters items, 

I left the store once again it didn't do it again, so whatever is causing the in game bug that does this problem was not repeating the bug, its like a random game bug that kills the character high up in the air. any idea if a game patch will be released soon that fixes this problem in game?
     I have not yet capture a in game photo shot of it if it happens again I will do that if the bug repeats again for a third time, again this happened on my Xbox One X console yesterday it happened in that game store, and the mountain bug happened the day before in the game, I own the disc version of assassin's creed Valhalla I got it from our local GameStop store. the current game patch is stilled for the disc on my xbox one x, so I am guessing this is a new in game bug. and not an in game god killing her off.

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

@muppet_xboxonex in game version is 1.2.1 it says that under my menu, says patch notes 1.2.1 on that in the game disc once loaded.

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

@muppet_xboxonex it has not happened again yet, I just finished the task of stench of treachery part, so far the bug that causes my character to get spirited away from the land up into the sky in the game. may of repeat some of my writting about the bug sorry about that, again if you wanted to once you find this bug you could name it "spirited away random bug" if that helps name it once its found by someone who can patch the game and fix it so future players don't get killed while playing too.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Muppet_XboxOneX! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your thread into this ongoing megathread about Eivor sometimes flying up into the sky and desynchronising. This helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise for any confusion caused by this merge.

Thanks for sharing your report with us! The development team are looking into what could be potentially causing this issue for players further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. If any new information is shared with us from the development team, we will let you all know this as soon as we are able to.

I've passed on your report to the developers so they can take a closer look at this. If you're able to capture any videos of Eivor's flight happening in-game, please don't hesitate to share these with us.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks I didn't no the problem was already detected by others, or report already as this topic.

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

@azullfr the bug happened once in England and once before England up in the ice land where Eivor started, that's where it happened when I picked up box in that mystery mountain character that jumps off the cliff before Eivor went to England, and the once in England was where I was buying the ships themed reindeer items, once I got out of the store it happened, I have not gone passed England yet, so I don't no if it will happen again or not. also is Eivor spelled right, its underlined in red on this forum? I have patch 1.2.1 installed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing more about your experiences, @Muppet_XboxOneX, and when/where these happened!

And I can confirm you're spelling Eivor correctly. It may have a red underline as it's not a word included in the dictionary. This can commonly happen with names (such as with Randvi and Basim), even though these are the correct spelling. You can always add the word to your spell-check library if you want to prevent that red line from occuring.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2236 posts

@muppet_xboxonex

(approximative english)

once I got out of the store it happened

I've noticed that when you leave a Store or Reda there is often a bit of "teleportation", maybe this is somehow linked

I have patch 1.2.1 installed.

This bug happened for me after this patch too

Eivor spelled right, its underlined in red on this forum?

as Ubi-borealis said, it's linked to your dictionnary, I use Firefox and have disabled all Spelling verifications and corrections and I have no red underline ...even for all mistakes i do 😁

Have a nice day 🙂

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

@sovngardehero also, for some reason, it keeps telling me i have bonus content unlocked, but i haven't gotten anything else

I have also been getting that bug, I have the disc installed update to date 1.2.1 on my Xbox one X console, and have the season pass installed and amazon prime items install been or keep getting the message box reading bonus content unlocked, I have not gotten any new items lately but ever time I reload the save game or fast travel from place to place I keep even traveling by water or horse been getting that popup on my screen, I don't no if that bug is related to this other problem or not. just went to Ireland in the game for the druid addon that comes with the season pass, I don't think I seen this bug in Ireland yet.

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

azullfr posted this reply, " spelled right, its underlined in red on this forum?as Ubi-borealis said, it's linked to your dictionnary, I use Firefox and have disabled all Spelling verifications and corrections and I have no red underline ...even for all mistakes i do"

I have Microsoft edge browser using that when log into Ubisoft , not sure under edge where I go to disable the all spelling verifications if you can disable it. but anyway I notice the unlock bonus popup bug when I got the amazon prime linked items for the game, also had unlocked some of them before getting the prime linked account items, again I don't no if that's related to this eivor flies up in the sky then dies bug or not.

Microsoft EdgeVersion 91.0.864.37 (Official build) (64-bit)

• Muppet_XboxOneX
    9 posts

one last thing, that bonus content unlocked popup bug, I never got that in assassins creed origins, or odyssey. I have both the other two games that are current, each one seems to have a small difference in interface or controller control features, I went back into origins and noticed that its very different than assassins creed Valhalla, I have to get used to how the heath bar feature works in the other two game for example you don't get health items for your characters in those other games it seems the health bar will fill up on its own in them. I have the season pass for both origins and odyssey got them in this year, in those games I have not noticed any bug like eivor flies up to the sky yet or the bonus content unlocked popup that both seems to be new bugs that don't effect my other assassins creed games, also have unity and black flag assassin creed games so far, and have Assassins Creed Syndicate base game from epic games launcher on my pc. in any case I have only noticed these two bugs in the Valhalla video game. again I don't think the bugs existed in my other video games for assassins games, I think odyssey and Valhalla share the same game engine but I could be wrong, since when you die off it prompts the reload save screen but assassins creed origins when you die it just respawns you in the game instead, not really sure why they had to change it to a reload save screen personally I liked the respawns in the game feature but that not related to this bug or the unlock popup bug either as far as I know.

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@muppet_xboxonex
    for the "Unlock Bonus Content" bug I don't know if it's linked to the "Flying Eivor" bug,
    To avoid off Topic content, I'll add just a little post in that Topic :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98556/bonus-content-unlocked-pop-up-appears-each-time-the-game-autosaves-post-here/2?lang=en-US&sort=newest_to_oldest

Suggested Topics