Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• katzenkrimis71
    160 posts

After putting 4 points in Bear, there is no indication that I have put any points in Bear.

===

Something sounds off. There should be a number on the icon.

In my original save I'm level 427, with 22 Mastery in Wolf, 22 in Bear, and 50-something in Raven.

I hate the spammy skill point system in this game. It's poorly designed.

The only reason that I use Mastery is because my trees are maxed. There is no where else to put points.

I have no idea if Mastery even works. All I know is that I'm overpowered as f---.

#NerfEivor

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

thanks, I will try restarting tonight when I get home. Ihave noticed that a lot of bugs go away after you start.

I really hope that it fixs the issue because i will be [censored] if i loose the 4 points

• ChuckKatse
    258 posts

I am also at skill level 427 with two skill points left over I can't use in the regular skill tree. Reported it but never got a answer (bug). In the Master Skill Tree I have 100 in the Red, 55 in the Blue and 30 in the Yellow. Trust me I am way OP especially since I use dual spears which are the most OP weapons in the game if you ask me.

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

I will make a video of using 2 mastery points to see if i have a number above red or Bear mastery, it should have a 4 since I have already used 4 points.

Also can you reset your mastery points? I can not.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    65 posts

it don't like skill tree, it's not one to one by each point, u raised to higher level, in term of the point u assigned for that color, it require more and more point to upgrade one tier or level. for an example, u may need to add 1 point to raise the related brand at the beginning, then u may need to add 4-5 point then u can raised the related brand skill to a new higher level..... i just want to know the limits .

• ChuckKatse
    258 posts

@scruntinsly No you cannot reset Mastery Points. Don't know why either. If you can reset skill points then the option should be there to reset Mastery Points.

• GhostAgent14
    72 posts

@scruntinsly
    Your post here got me curious about the Mastery points, so I did a little test. I checked my Health stat, as it is common to all three Mastery classes, before I allocated 3 points. That stat read 288. I allocated my 3 Mastery points to all three classes (1 each). I checked my Health stat again, and this time it read 289. I can't determine an exact point value from my test, but the good news is the points do seem to be working.

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

Sorry i meant to post yesterday. Mastery point do give a very slight increase. I think I have used 12 mastery points in the bear practice. I have gained 3 health, 2 or 3 in melee damage and resist.

I still do not understand how people know how many points they put in each of the masteries. I have only put points in bear. There is not indication of how many points I have used in the bear mastery. it would be nice to know though

• GhostAgent14
    72 posts

@scruntinsly

As far as where to allocate your points, it's really just personal preference. I decided to allocate my points equally between the three classes.

• azullFR
    752 posts

@scruntinsly
    To see how many mastery points you used in a branch you have to zoom-in the skills tree :

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics