Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

I am skill level 427. I have earned 5 mastery points after hitting skill level 427. I put 4 of the points in the bear mastery and it has done nothing. I checked my stats before using the points and after,

No feast buffs
    health before 318 and after 4 points still 318
    Mele damage before 121 after 4 points 121

Also when I i see the three icons, Bear, Raven, and Wolf, after putting 4 points in Bear, there is no indication that I have put any points in Bear.

Why do the mastery points not do anything?

Can someone from Ubisoft please explain why they do not do anything.

In the descriptions it says a slight increase, why after 4 points did my health not change? If the mastery points are .1% increase, then 4 points should have made my health increase by at least 1.

Why should you complete any side quest once you are 427 since the masery do not do anything.

I have searched everywhere and i see lot of posts stating basically the same thing that i am saying here, but I would love to hear from Ubisoft on this.

If Ubisoft says the increase < .1% then what is the point.

If this another bug that has failed to be fixed? If it is a bug why has it taken so long for them to address?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    195 posts

After putting 4 points in Bear, there is no indication that I have put any points in Bear.

===

Something sounds off. There should be a number on the icon.

In my original save I'm level 427, with 22 Mastery in Wolf, 22 in Bear, and 50-something in Raven.

I hate the spammy skill point system in this game. It's poorly designed.

The only reason that I use Mastery is because my trees are maxed. There is no where else to put points.

I have no idea if Mastery even works. All I know is that I'm overpowered as f---.

#NerfEivor

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

thanks, I will try restarting tonight when I get home. Ihave noticed that a lot of bugs go away after you start.

I really hope that it fixs the issue because i will be [censored] if i loose the 4 points

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

I am also at skill level 427 with two skill points left over I can't use in the regular skill tree. Reported it but never got a answer (bug). In the Master Skill Tree I have 100 in the Red, 55 in the Blue and 30 in the Yellow. Trust me I am way OP especially since I use dual spears which are the most OP weapons in the game if you ask me.

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

I will make a video of using 2 mastery points to see if i have a number above red or Bear mastery, it should have a 4 since I have already used 4 points.

Also can you reset your mastery points? I can not.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    67 posts

it don't like skill tree, it's not one to one by each point, u raised to higher level, in term of the point u assigned for that color, it require more and more point to upgrade one tier or level. for an example, u may need to add 1 point to raise the related brand at the beginning, then u may need to add 4-5 point then u can raised the related brand skill to a new higher level..... i just want to know the limits .

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@scruntinsly No you cannot reset Mastery Points. Don't know why either. If you can reset skill points then the option should be there to reset Mastery Points.

• GhostAgent14
    100 posts

@scruntinsly
    Your post here got me curious about the Mastery points, so I did a little test. I checked my Health stat, as it is common to all three Mastery classes, before I allocated 3 points. That stat read 288. I allocated my 3 Mastery points to all three classes (1 each). I checked my Health stat again, and this time it read 289. I can't determine an exact point value from my test, but the good news is the points do seem to be working.

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

Sorry i meant to post yesterday. Mastery point do give a very slight increase. I think I have used 12 mastery points in the bear practice. I have gained 3 health, 2 or 3 in melee damage and resist.

I still do not understand how people know how many points they put in each of the masteries. I have only put points in bear. There is not indication of how many points I have used in the bear mastery. it would be nice to know though

• GhostAgent14
    100 posts

@scruntinsly

As far as where to allocate your points, it's really just personal preference. I decided to allocate my points equally between the three classes.

• azullFR
    1113 posts

@scruntinsly
    To see how many mastery points you used in a branch you have to zoom-in the skills tree :

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics