Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

I am skill level 427. I have earned 5 mastery points after hitting skill level 427. I put 4 of the points in the bear mastery and it has done nothing. I checked my stats before using the points and after

No feast buffs
    health before 318 and after 4 points still 318
    Mele damage before 121 after 4 points 121

Also when I i see the three icons, Bear, Raven, and Wolf, after putting 4 points in Bear, there is no indication that I have put any points in Bear.

Why do the mastery points not do anything?

Can someone from Ubisoft please explain why they do not do anything.

In the descriptions it says a slight increase, why after 4 points did my health not change? If the mastery points are .1% increase, then 4 points should have made my health increase by at least 1.

Why should you complete any side quest once you are 427 since the mastery do not do anything.

I have searched everywhere and i see lot of posts stating basically the same thing that im saying here, but I would love to hear from Ubisoft on this.

If Ubisoft says the increase < .1% then what is the point.

If this another bug that has failed to be fixed? If it is a bug why has it taken so long for them to address?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

I vaguely remember that I needed 5 (or 4) mastery skill points to increase 1 health point, indicated by my health bar showing up and flashing a little bit.

Other than that, I do not think mastery points have any effect on Evior's offensive and defensive stats as the in-game tutorial says. My feeling is mastery points are just a way to allow long-term players to have a place to spend all those points.

P.S. "why complete any side quest once you are 427"? For the sake of completion, for the feeling of getting something 100% done.

• scruntinsly
    Original poster 9 posts

If it takes 5 mastery points to gain 1 health point then each mastery point is worth .06289%.

That is really pathedic, its not worth doing.

The other thing that is very odd in the description of the mastery for bear, it says it slightly increases melee damage too.

How is .06289% slight, its 6 one hundreds of a [percentage point. Please Ubisoft how is that slight?

• SpirantCrayon22
    553 posts

@scruntinsly

Well, it's not like Eivor needs much of a buff even before level 400, that's true. It might be any bonuses from mastery don't show up in the view you're using, seem to recal that some things appear in stats but others don't. You should be able to see the mastery points in faint text under the "button" you use to apply the points.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics