Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kellson341
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi I am currently having 2x issues with unlocking achievements. I’m gutted this has happened as it was the last things I needed to do! Please see the following issues

completionist all the way achievement has bugged out. I know 100% Iv completed this.

slam master has also bugged out. Again I have 100% completed this but no achievements have popped up.

please advise.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2400 posts

@kellson341 Apologies for the late response. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with those trophies that you mentioned.

Can you confirm if you have played the game on any other platforms or only on PS5? Have you also completed all of the regions on every map (excluding Ireland from Wrath of The Druids expansion) including Asgard and Jotunheim?

Official Response
  • Kellson341
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo hi

all regions are fully complete 100%.
    my last quest to complete the whole entire map was talking to the pig which didn’t work at first until you guys fixed it. I then spoke to the pig but it didn’t unlock my achievement.

I then spoke to alvin at ravens Thorpe to unlock the flyting achievements after completing it it hasn’t registered and gave me that achievement also

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @kellson341,

Thank you for the update! Can you please confirm if you previously played on your PS4 and then transferred your progress to the PS5, or was it the PS5 console from the begining?

Official Response
  • Kellson341
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark hi it was the ps5 straight from the beginning

• Kellson341
    Original poster 5 posts

@kellson341 still not received any response from Ubisoft in relation to this glitch

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @Kellson341!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for letting us know that you've only been playing the game on PS5.

To help us to take a closer look, would you be able to send us a video/images that show you have completed each region? We'd be looking for every wealth/mystery/artifact to be marked on the region tracker. You can take an image for Asgard/Jotunheim/Vinland, but you may find it easier to have a video for England and Norway. This will help us to verify that all regions have been completed (as well as all flyting challenges).

To send us a video, I recommend uploading it first to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or YouTube) and posting a link within this thread. We can then investigate this issue further.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Kellson341
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis hi thanks for getting back to me but unfortunately I am not very technical
    with uploading ect so I am unable to do that.

I appreciate you want to look into it and investigate which is great.

but I feel really let down after spending so much money on the game when it was released and putting my time in on it to be let down by bugs ect. On behalf of Ubisoft, if your games aren’t fully working or ready to be sent out then don’t release them. It’s as simple as that!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

I'm sorry to hear that you feel let down, @Kellson341. Please be assured that the player support team would like to assist you further with this issue, and to help you to unlock your trophies on PS5.

You should be able to capture and share video directly from the PS5 console. This support article from PlayStation provides you with more information on how to do this.

If you are able to provide any images or video footage, this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics