Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kreutzgang
    Original poster 635 posts

Hi - What does this bundle include exactly? It's hard to tell if it's installed properly without knowing what it's supposed to include. I seem to have some decorations, but no new big trees, and if I have the xp packs, I have no idea how to use them or where they are. Not that I need them, but still.

I also get the useful info that the Huldfolk gnome was added to my inventory every 5 min or so. I bought the thing from Reda months ago, and it's listed as being added to my account in 1970, but I have no idea where I found this info and looking for it made Ubisoft Connect crash ...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kreutzgang
    Original poster 635 posts

Okay, so the trees are called Tree of Life" and "Golden Tree". I still have the issue with the gnome and don't understand the xp thing.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 900 posts

@kreutzgang Hey there! The Druidic Settlement Bundle comes with the Black Raven Settlement Pack, Mystical Settlement Pack, and the 5 one hour. The XP boosters are a one-hour increase on XP gained in Valhalla when used. If you go to your inventory and on the upper left side of Eivor, you will see a pause icon where you can pause the XP booster at any time when you want to avoid wasting it.

As for the notifications you have been receiving with bonus content received, our team is currently aware of the issue and looks to have this fixed within a later patch so please keep a lookout on our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach back to us here. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics