ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts

Re: [No main weapon in dialogues/cutscenes](/topic/80820/no-main-weapon-in-dialogues-cutscenes)
    Ok so i have finished first DLC, and still in cutscenes i can see no weapon, it is disappointing when in final battle i have no weapon in cutscene with me. Have no idea if this problem occures only to me, but it is ridiculous, especially when in my previous post you (Ubi support) said that the gear should show up. And f.e. NPC's standing next to me have swords in their hands.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Coach811981
    40 posts

@kamasutek

I've noticed during finishing moves that if you have a shield in the off-hand it mysteriously disappears.

Separate issue to yours but along those lines.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

Hey all! I'd like to see if we can get some videos showing these missing weapons off for review. Does this only occur in Wrath of the Druid cutscenes, or are you unable to see weapons in the base game cutscenes as well?

Official Response
  • Coach811981
    40 posts

@ubi-wan

For me its the missing off-hand weapon when performing an execution.

Its not a massive issue but rather an immersion issue - just looks weird.

I'll try record something of that type when it happens again.

• kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-wan In my case i dont see any wepon 2h or 1h in cutscenes and dialogues which have locked camera (like cutscenes dialogue) f.e. In dlc when i enter the Kings tent and cutscene starts my weapon disappears and only empty sheath stays on my back. I'll try to make some video but need some time to replay this part. And its the same in base game and dlc.

• kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-wan ok, so i have two videos, one was posted before in my previous post.

- this one shows how weapons behave in dialogues (when camera is free i can see them, when camera is locked they vanish and empty sheath is on back)

spoiler- this one shows how weapon disappears in final battle cutscenes and how oddly this looks when Eivor is the only character in this cutscene with no weapon.

And this is happening to me in every cutscene and dialogue with locked camera in the game - maybe the last cutscene in base game was correct if my memory is right.

Non the less thank you for the game, it's one of the best i have ever played.

• kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-wan one video is hidden under spoiler tag and needs some time to load, sorry but this is whole last battle in WotD so this spoiler mark is probably the best solution

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your reports and apologies for the delayed reply.

I just checked this with the development team and I can confirm that this is working as intended. However, I'll pass your feedback on to the team 🙂

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • kamasutek
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-mark thanks for response 😄

Suggested Topics