Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ken_Koerperich
    Original poster 52 posts

When are we going to get a RUNE VENDOR so we don't have to save s..c...u...m 50 times to find one rune we want. Then rinse and repeat until we get 20 slots worth???

Really tired of save scumming, then having to go level up, and do it all again.

Just add a freaking vendor that stocks 20 of every Rune in the game and let us buy what we want....it's a single player game, so it doesn't matter, as it hurts no one.....

Next, when are we going to get an actual armor that an Archer would wear, in all black, w/ a half mask???

Had to hodge podge 2 sets together to get something "semi" useful for my archer.....

Who ever thought up these sets was an idiot! Worst stats/bonus's to a build EVER!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ken_Koerperich
    Original poster 52 posts

Hmm, 5 days and NOT ONE person agree's?

Really?? You like having to save sc...um at the vendor to get anything worth a crap everytime you level up???

This is why the game is a P.O.S. grindfest. You should be able to go to one vendor and buy what you want, not "HUNT" for it....

• OrcBeard92
    141 posts

@ken_koerperich I think I vaguely remember a youtuber saying there might be some kind of jewelcrafting building added to the settlement but that might be BS, not sure.

Would just be another quality of life thing this game is lacking. At the moment Valhalla has a weird MMO vibe to it.

It's single player. The player should have access to everything possible that can help them make the game a smoother experience.

• Ken_Koerperich
    Original poster 52 posts

OMG!

Spent 30 minutes loading/scumming for one rune today.....

This needs to be addressed ASAP...

• Ken_Koerperich
    Original poster 52 posts

Well, another game session, where I spent more time load/save s.c....umming to find one rune I wanted than actually playing the game.

Come on, we seriously need a Rune Vendor stocked, so we can get what we want.

I'm needing 9 more Greater Hunter Rune's, and they don't seem to want to show in vendor until I've spent at least 30 min loading over n over....

ANNOYING!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics