Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hobbie1789
    1 posts

Every I load my game save the modraniht tattoo schemes keep getting added to my inventory.

• mafu10
    1 posts

Re: [Discussions Reported Issue / Feedback List [UPDATED 26/04/21]](/topic/94251/discussions-reported-issue-feedback-list-updated-26-04-21)

Every time I login / complete a quest I get the message saying “bonus content unlocked - Multiple items were added to your inventory. you can find the complete lost of your bonus items in the Owned and Add-Ons categories of the store”

At time of login this also loads the Modraniht scheme tattoo pack in to my inventory which I already have in my tattoo shop selection since purchasing in March.

Not a major issue but annoying nonetheless 🙂

• adamwinn1
    1 posts

@tyuhyun same here

• Hashimashadoo
    8 posts

I also get this. When I go onto the store, a lot of my items say that they were bought in the year 1970.

Then I noticed that the berserker axe I'd been carrying had been downgraded to it's base item and a load of resources appeared in my inventory. I swapped it out rather than going back to Ravensthorpe and when I next checked my equipment, every piece of my berserker gear had been removed from my inventory - the resources that had appeared were the exact amount I'd invested in upgrading the berserker gear. Curious, I visited my quartermaster and Bjorn had been removed from my crew roster as well.

Educated guess: the 1.2.1 patch has caused conflict between the pre-order berserker pack (which I have) and the Ubisoft Connect berserker pack (which I do not have) and so it's removed the berserker pack content, thinking I don't actually have it.

Perhaps others experiencing this popup should check their inventories for missing store gear?

• Garbo3
    673 posts

@hashimashadoo its a known issue. We need wait. Hope is fixed by next update in June.

• Stedmister
    22 posts

keep getting a popup message that says bouns content available, i have everything installed, also the jackdaw images don't show up under addons installed

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 225 posts

Hey there @Stedmister ! The team is currently looking into the Bonus Content Available notification as it shouldn't be appearing. For your other issue, were you able to complete the challenges during the limited time event and claim the Jackdaw cosmetics?

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hey folks! Our team is aware of this issue and is looking into a permanent solution moving forward. To help with the team's investigation, I am providing the thread for them to see. Could you ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the Cloud ( there will be a cloud icon showing on your save slot)? This will allow them to use your files for their research.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi, there i have a cloud save.
    The Tattoos only appears if i gave them to Tova. If i keep them i didnt get them anymore. But this isnt the solution.
    Same is with the rune, if i sell it i get it after i start the game. If i keep it i didnt get the message.
    But unlock some content i get after fast travel, finish a daily quest, visit a shop etc. Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SpirantCrayon22
    330 posts

@ubi-smash

I presume my saves are backed up, the Xbox is always online.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@razeil71 Thanks for reaching out about these notifications and the recreations of this tattoo set in your inventory! I am sorry for the delay, and for any inconvenience that this has caused for you. I highly suggest completing our guide here, which includes power cycling your console. However, if this persists, can you send an image showing the multiple tattoo sets of Modraniht and a video or image of the notifications as well? For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here.

Official Response
  • JoarRagnar
    10 posts

Hello Guys,

PLEASE for heavens sake fix the Additional Content bug with the message additional content has been added to your inventory. This bug has is so annoying I want to scream at my TV because not only am I getting the constant pop-up of Additional Content but it keeps adding the Berserker outfit over and over again it pops up so many times I’ve literally lost count. If this still happens with the expansion it will spoil the game completely. The best thing to do is to remove the additional content from our accounts along with the boat skin this will stop the pop up message which is happening on both consoles.

We are coming up to another major Title Update and this has been with us now for the last 4 or 5 months you you still haven’t fixed it I am sick and tired of seeing this message just remove the dam Berserker Gear set weapons and ship shin and this will stop the annoying pop up. I don’t normally loose it with Ubisoft but this has been happening for months and month and months now with no fix. Get it sorted please that’s all I ask I sick and tired of this pop up message gear set l, axe and boar skin l, rune atoms and so forth it’s interfering with my gameplay and distracting. Just remove Berserker pack from my account I don’t use it anyway.

I apologise for ranting I don’t normally rant at you Ubisoft but this is so bloody frustrating and annoying for months we have endured this annoying pop up and if this happens on the expansion it will ruin it for me.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1050 posts

Hello @XBX_Hefeydd,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

After checking this for you, I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and the fix is going to be released with a future update. Once this fix is pushed live, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes in our News and Announcements section.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@mafu10 Apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that this is a known issue. The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@hobbie1789 Apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that this is a known issue. The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • ubi-smash

Thank you both for the update! I have shared this information with the team and it is looking to be fixed in a later patch. While I don't have further updates to share at this very moment, we will keep everyone posted. Thanks again for bearing with us as we resolve this.

Official Response
  • Youldinho
    19 posts

@littleweasel01 @Ubi-Borealis can this be added to the list of problems please? as I am also having this issue. Please and Thank you

• Maledicus
    35 posts

Same here on Xbox Series X with the Tatoos.

And on top of it - there was some kind of free package on the store a few weeks ago, i took it and it completely downgraded my fully upgraded Modranith Armor Set. Now i fear that if i upgrade my Modranith Set again, that it will download a new version of it every time like the Tatoos and downgrade it again and again.

Best regards.

• Youldinho
    19 posts

@Ubi-Borealis except I am on ps5, I forgot to add but I am having the same issue

• ubi-smash

@hashimashadoo I wanted to also confirm with @Garbo3 response that this is a known issue and our team is looking to have this fixed in a later patch. I don't have any updates that I can give at this very moment, but we will keep everyone posted as soon as there is more to share.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics