Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SpirantCrayon22
    253 posts

@boardin27

No, it's not the only thread, I started one with the title about tattoos reappearing every five minutes. They haven't responded to that either. I suspect the threads will be merged if Ubisoft acknowledge them.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2148 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Bonus Content pop-up in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with in-game pop-ups following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • inoempriss
    2 posts

Its happening to me too, and its honestly really annoying. It happens every time I get on, synchronize, or gain skill points. Sometimes after an autosave too. I'm on ps4.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

It always gives me the Modrahnit tattoos...over and over...I dont een want those tattoos. They should hotfix this because it annoys the hell out of me when this always pops up.

• Seraphius888
    2 posts

@yesin069 I have same bug. Same message notifications and if I check animus store my owned stuff, I see purchase date is somewhere 1970 year 😂

• McBleedsAlot
    1 posts

@stroodle_910 this is happening to me also but with the Nefilheim rune stone. I turned off "tips and messages" in the "interface" menu and it work... HOWEVER, I lost the ability to see loot as I collected it... :(. So I turned the setting back on and a huge backlog of loot and tips/messages that kept going until the last message was sent... takes you out of the game entirely when you constantly see the same message.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@seraphius888

I really cant understand where the problem there is and why nobody can fix this. The Animus Shop really makes more problems than it should. Nobody needs it in the first place.

• Garbo3
    640 posts

I noticed every time you fast travel ,talk to merchant or auto saving occurs this message pops up. I just ignore it. I had those tattoos already before update. As said in fellow gamer opened thread ,they stuck in my inventory. Not big issue for me. I got other issues to be fixed that really annoy me like never ending rain or no runes available at any merchant.
    Still ,hope they address the pop up for those who are bothered by that issue 🙂

• stroodle_910
    22 posts

@yesin069 I havent even checked my tattoos. Is it changing them on your Eivor or just putting them in your inventory and prompting the message?

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@stroodle_910

They are just in my inventory and dont go away...just when i talk to Tova but then they reappear. Now my inventory is even more filled up with useless stuff. My equipped tattoos stay the same.

• NeOVoltron
    96 posts

@stroodle_910 I have the same bug and every time it happens, I get given the Yule Festival tattoo set again...and again...and again.

• Kennyannydenny
    115 posts

Same here on Xbox One. Every time I close the menu, or travel somewhere those messages come up. Sometimes the game re-adds the Yule tattoos even though I already got them at first launch after update 1.2.1. Not game breaking but pretty annoying all the same.

• Caraamon
    43 posts

Getting this too on PC. Started right after updating to 1.2.1

• JoarRagnar
    9 posts

Hello,

I have a problem with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on the XBX and it’s driving me crazy. I keep getting Bonus Contact has been added every time I go to the map and come back to my character. Each time I load the game it happens if I fast travel it happens and it’s getting to the point now where it is interfering with the game okay because this comes up in the middle of fights scenes as well.

I have the same title on the PlayStation no issue this only happens on the XBX and the XBX only. It is beginning to really annoy me now because it’s so frustrating I am not joking when this will come up in an hours of gameplay well over 3 dozen times and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is more. Each update it gets worse each Tittle Update it’s worse. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game again no change so it makes me wonder if this is my profile that is the problem. Is there an issue with my profile.

is this just happening to me or does anybody else get the same problem on the XBX.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsoZDBp0kTV0wEwPW111tq0EN2q7?e=MzhWbC

Thanks in advance

• Garbo3
    640 posts

@xbx_hefeydd is happening to many people. Myself included and I am on PS4
    There's a thread about this. The team is aware of it.

• V0ssil
    1 posts

Happens to me too, plus it resets everything I got through the store, like the Berserker Armor. Ubi pls fix.

• hobbie1789
    1 posts

Every I load my game save the modraniht tattoo schemes keep getting added to my inventory.

• mafu10
    1 posts

Re: [Discussions Reported Issue / Feedback List [UPDATED 26/04/21]](/topic/94251/discussions-reported-issue-feedback-list-updated-26-04-21)

Every time I login / complete a quest I get the message saying “bonus content unlocked - Multiple items were added to your inventory. you can find the complete lost of your bonus items in the Owned and Add-Ons categories of the store”

At time of login this also loads the Modraniht scheme tattoo pack in to my inventory which I already have in my tattoo shop selection since purchasing in March.

Not a major issue but annoying nonetheless 🙂

• adamwinn1
    1 posts

@tyuhyun same here

• Hashimashadoo
    8 posts

I also get this. When I go onto the store, a lot of my items say that they were bought in the year 1970.

Then I noticed that the berserker axe I'd been carrying had been downgraded to it's base item and a load of resources appeared in my inventory. I swapped it out rather than going back to Ravensthorpe and when I next checked my equipment, every piece of my berserker gear had been removed from my inventory - the resources that had appeared were the exact amount I'd invested in upgrading the berserker gear. Curious, I visited my quartermaster and Bjorn had been removed from my crew roster as well.

Educated guess: the 1.2.1 patch has caused conflict between the pre-order berserker pack (which I have) and the Ubisoft Connect berserker pack (which I do not have) and so it's removed the berserker pack content, thinking I don't actually have it.

Perhaps others experiencing this popup should check their inventories for missing store gear?

• Garbo3
    640 posts

@hashimashadoo its a known issue. We need wait. Hope is fixed by next update in June.

Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics