Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xX_Mihawk_Xx
    4 posts

Any news on this?

• guest-G0q0C1mR
    Original poster 8 posts

@xx_mihawk_xx I would also like to know. I can send my save game file and with that Ubisoft could easily get this reproduced. @Ubi-Mark is this possible?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @guest-G0q0C1mR,

Thank you for the update and apologies for the delayed reply!

It is possible to provide us with your save files, of course! Can you please check this article and attach your save files to your case, so our team can pass them along to the development team?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • guest-G0q0C1mR
    Original poster 8 posts

It seems that it's not possible to get the save game files from PS5 console to USB so I'm not able to provide those. If there is someone who plays this on PC or PS4 then please create a support request and attach the save game file so that we could some day get this fixed.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @guest-G0q0C1mR,

No worries, we can find another way around it. Can you please confirm if your manual save is uploaded to the Cloud? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • guest-G0q0C1mR
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-mark I think they are in cloud (though I don't have PS plus membership). Please check the image.

undefined

• Ubi-Mark.

Thank you for sharing, @guest-g0q0c1mr!

I passed it along to the development team along with your profile and your save files for further investigtion.

Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • xX_Mihawk_Xx
    4 posts

The BUG was fixed with the last title update 1.2.2 from June 15, 2021. I am very happy now.

• guest-G0q0C1mR
    Original poster 8 posts

Indeed it's working now! I got my last unfinished world event completed and the trophy as well.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings!

Thank you for your updates!

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics