Quick Suggestions

• SolitaryCynic
    1 posts

Experiencing same issue on PC.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged several threads together about players being unable to purchase items from Reda's Shop on 24 November, 2020. This issue has since been resolved, and we will now be locking this thread.

If you are unable to find daily / weekly items in Reda's shop, please can you open up a new thread about this issue? In your post, please include the date/time, and an image that shows Reda's shop inventory. We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

[ EDIT 2 June, 2021: If you are missing a daily/weekly item from Reda's store, please can you report this issue in this ongoing Megathread. Please include an image that shows the item as missing.

We will now be locking this thread. Thank you 🙂 ]

Official Response
  • Conwin
    2 posts

Me too, thought the store refresh would fix it but nope...

• Salfoxx
    7 posts

Same issue for me (on PC) When this issue will be fixed?

• gregory2303
    9 posts

I can't see any items in the opal store anymore. I am connected to the internet, i can access ubiconnect and everything else. Fix this buggy mess of a game. It is ridiculois that a game for 60€+ doesn't work properly, crashes several times a day and ubisoft doesn't even seem to care about it. When is a patch for all our issues coming?

• Ashelsu
    26 posts

Same for me. I wanted to buy draugr gauntlets, first got error massage about no connection to Ubisoft connect, then the shop became empty. Verifying game files didn't help. It is still empty after weekly reset. I still can get quests from Reda and his agents. What's going on?

• MisterFlink
    23 posts

Same issue here on PS4 Pro.

• Woody5791
    3 posts

I finally got pass my Viking for hire bug and can see the shop. Just for the shop to be bugged and empty. Sad 😞

• VeXXXis
    5 posts

Anyone else getting Reda's shop showing null on all 3 items and not updating yesterday and today?

• WAR_BD
    1 posts

same issue no item in shop. PC

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

@vexxxis yep nothing my end either , I'm PS4.

• msiloveme2
    7 posts

Reda’s shop is completely empty today. “This section is empty” appears. Another bug😒

• LordSNK15
    2 posts

Reda's store is still empty after weekly reset.

• Kira0693
    1 posts

Here in Brazil too. The quests are available but the shop is empty.

• AnimusLover
    86 posts

Same. (filler)

• interfusor
    2 posts

And now it's a new week so another thing to buy. I guess you can't expect to get the item you want if it's within less than a day of it expiring, keep that in mind everyone.

• pervytoadsage53
    4 posts

Hi, basically i kept receiving a connectivity message when i tried to purchase an item from Reda. I read online to unlink then link my account to troubleshoot. i did this then when i logged back in Reda suddenly has no items for sale (daily nor weekly). this occured yesterday 11/23/2020. Anyone else experience this issue?

• loki1130
    13 posts

Same issue no items in Reda's store. I am not getting the connectivity message.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@pervytoadsage53
    Same but connectivity is NOT an issue for me. Finally opened his shop yesterday and it has had NO items in it ever since unlocking the shop. Can do his quests though some end up bugged.

• loki1130
    13 posts

It has the missions both daily and weekly but no items. Items have been in the store yesterday.

• pervytoadsage53
    4 posts

@bushwickedly yeah once i relinked my account the connectivity issues ceased but now Reda has no items for sale.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics