Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    565 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    some people had the same problem today too.
    I had the same too, but only with 1 account ...
    My case :
    1 PS4 pro with 2 accounts (A & B)
    Account A (AC-Valhalla Ultimate) : Daily item = None (even after several trys at hours of interval)
    Account B (AC-Valhalla Lowest edit°) : Daily item = OK

Picture account A (AC-Valhalla Ultimate) : Daily item = None
    undefined

Picture account B (AC-Valhalla Lowest edit°) : Daily item = OK
    undefined

At this state the only thing i can say is :
    2 options =

• 1rst option : problem is linked to specific accounts (not to connectivity)
    • 2nd option : problem with the fact i already own this item with the Ultimate Edit°

Most probably, the 1rst option is the "best" one..

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2187 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing items from Reda's daily selection. Thanks for taking the time to report this.

We are aware that there was some degradation with Ubisoft Connect over the weekend, which affected multiple games and platforms. This issue has now been resolved. This may have been why some of you encountered issues with achievement sync.

Are you still missing the daily item from Reda's store? If so, would you be able to send us a new image that shows the item as missing. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Can you also let us know if the daily item goes missing following a store refresh, or does it seem to happen randomly (wherein the item was previously available, but has now gone missing)?

Thanks! 😊

[ EDIT 2 June, 2021: If you are missing a daily/weekly item from Reda's store, please can you report this issue in this ongoing Megathread. Please include an image that shows the item as missing.

We will now be locking this thread. Thank you 🙂 ]

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    642 posts

@spirantcrayon22 It is the blood Eagle totem settlement squeme..it did show up for me BUT available to buy when I got this item long time ago. So is glitched in different ways.
    If this keeps happening better check your inventory before buying something twice. Should had appeared as ✅ for me.

• VegasHeart
    35 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I think this is belong to this https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97534/berserker-helm-shows-as-owned-in-reda-s-shop-when-not-owning-the-item-post-here/27
    Those problems are connected because both items belongs to Berserker set which is the part of Ultimate edition.Seems they have problems with this items in Redas shop.It should appear anyway even if u owned it,so its just a bug with Ultimate edition bonus items.Same problem for me.
    Same thread here https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97819/reda-had-no-daily-for-sale

• Young_0z
    4 posts

@spirantcrayon22

happened to me, I usually fast travel to Norway, save game, then travel back to England settlement and they usually pop back up 🤷🏾♂️ definitely a bug

• azullFR
    565 posts

@young_0z
    Thanks for the tip, i'll try it next time 🙂

• StevenB82
    12 posts

Why are there so many days with an empty daily selection at Reda?
    Don't tell me that i have to restart anything. I start the Series X at 6pm(4pm Reda refresh, GER) and the daily selection is empty. I start the game next day at 10am and it is still empty.

Making Money with "Mistakes"?

• SteveZ_Pun
    150 posts

@stevenb82
    Hi, i have the same issue today. Restart didnt help. I play on PC,also in GER.
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22
    256 posts

I see the same blank in the daily selection - but this happened last week or something like that. There was some discussion and apparently it was a Berserker settlement decoration. I have those with the preorder/ultimate/thingy version of the game so that sort-of makes sense. Mind you, the Berserker helmet appeared as "owned".

• Sammarok
    48 posts

Ubisoft cloud doesn't want to sync achievements and Reda daily item is EMPTY for a second time this week! Would be nice to hear something from Ubisoft.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 532 posts

Hey everyone! Thank you all for your patience during these times, and I apologize for my delay. I am sorry that each of you have not been able to see the Daily Selection in Reda's Shop! Is this continuing to occur for you all?

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    150 posts

@sammarok
    Same problem and some hours i cant open Ubisoft connect.
    And no response from Ubisoft

• SpirantCrayon22
    256 posts

@ubikobold

This item is long gone but posts from the last 12-36 hours (as I type this) show that the same issue appeared again for multiple people. As with the older one this item was a Reda daily so has now been replaced with a Taranis tattoo. What should it have been yesterday?

• Sammarok
    48 posts

Hi, I just checked now, and the Item that is a tattoo (Taranis Left Arm) is available in the daily section. There is one hour and ten minutes until it expires, so if you want this item get it now. BTW the cloud issues with achievement sync seems to be resolved now.

• SteveZ_Pun
    150 posts

@ubi-borealis
    The missing daily item was the first time for me now.
    There are some threads about this issue but no response on it.
    Like i wrote in another thread i tag you here.
    If you want i cant find more threads like this one and tag you. But i dont want spam your account.
    To many problems and i see no solution in future.

• lemmie88
    130 posts

I suspect the missing Reda daily and missing Jomsvikings have something to do with the "server degradation". Seems too much a coincidence that these connection issues happen to so many at the same time. They said it was resolved, but my world's Jomsvikings are still missing (Raventhorpe is fine though). The Reda daily was showing up for me today too (it was Black Raven Armor).

Just wish there was some official word, instead of sending each of us individually on a wild goose chase to troubleshoot our connections.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing items from Reda's daily selection. Thanks for taking the time to report this.

We are aware that there was some degradation with Ubisoft Connect over the weekend, which affected multiple games and platforms. This issue has now been resolved. This may have been why some of you encountered issues with achievement sync.

Are you still missing the daily item from Reda's store? If so, would you be able to send us a new image that shows the item as missing. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Can you also let us know if the daily item goes missing following a store refresh, or does it seem to happen randomly (wherein the item was previously available, but has now gone missing)?

Thanks! 😊

[ EDIT 2 June, 2021: If you are missing a daily/weekly item from Reda's store, please can you report this issue in this ongoing Megathread. Please include an image that shows the item as missing.

We will now be locking this thread. Thank you 🙂 ]

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    256 posts

@ubi-borealis

The daily and weekly things appeared yesterday but of course the previous daily was only there for 24 hours.

The issue here is unhappy players - if it was an item that they want but missed because of this problem (I have a specific list of things I'd buy) then I'd like to think Ubisoft could add in the one that was missed to give players an opportunity to get hold of it. Or something like that. Just add the item for those requesting it and deduct opal.

What was this item on 8th? Hearthweru Shields were there on 7th, Taranis (Left Arm) on 9th.

• SpirantCrayon22
    256 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Where I wrote "the daily and weekly things appeared yesterday" I meant "the daily thing appeared yesterday".

• Ubi-Borealis

I apologise for any disappointment caused by the daily item missing, @SpirantCrayon22. The team has been notified that some players missed out on the opportunity to purchase this item.

Please note that the player support team has no influence over what is included in Reda's daily/weekly selection. I'm afraid that I'm unable to find out what item should have been available in Reda's shop on the 8th May. Rest assured that all of Reda's daily items are rotated regularly, so you should get the opportunity to purchase any missed items again at a future date.

If you encounter trouble with daily or weekly items missing from the store again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    256 posts

It was the Berserker Tailpiece, for anyone reading that is interested. I strongly suspect it showed up as blank because I already own the item. The Berserker Arsenal was also blank on the day it appeared. The Berserker Helmet wasn't, but it showed up as "owned".

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics