ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 172 posts

So I was walking around in Dublin and suddenly I hit this weird invisible wall near a house in northwestern Dublin, which imho should not be there. You cannot enter the front porch of the house from any of the angles and it seems the cat (sitting at the stairs near the end of the video below) also runs against the invisible wall, not just Eivor.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@kennyannydenny
    I can confirm this. I mentioned this on another thread. I cant pick up the arrows or walk on this porch. I find another in a underwater cave in swamp Inchroe(hope i translated correct from german).
    I was able to swim in the middle from both entrances but then i must return. Couldn't swim through the cave.
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6048 posts

Hello there @Kennyannydenny!

Thanks for sharing this report with us! I've passed on your video showing the invisible wall you've encountered to the developers so they can take a closer look.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thanks for confirming that this was the house in Dublin you were referring! As @Kennyannydenny has provided us with a video showing the exact location of this house, this will help the development team to find the correct one you were referring to. I've reached out to you in your original thread with more information about the other issues you reported to us, including Inchroe.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-borealis So I encountered the invisible wall in Inchroe too. It's underwater, where you can loot a minor chest. I just can't get to the chest, there seems to be an invisible wall from the top to the bottom of the underwater cave. See video below.

No idea why Youtube only shows 360p as my xbox records in 720p... Maybe it takes a while to upload all settings? not sure.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@kennyannydenny @Ubi-Borealis
    Yes this is the correct house , if i use animus pulse the arrows are highlighted but i cant pick them. 2 other racks at this house are ok.
    I can enter the cave from both sides/entrances but cant swim through and i was able to open the chests from one entrance

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for checking out Inchroe as well, @Kennyannydenny. This invisible wall has been reported to the development team for further investigation as well. I've shared your additional video so they can take a closer look at this.

The invisible wall shouldn't prevent you from accessing the wealth, as you should be able to collect it from the other side of the tunnel. There's another entrance outside of the druid camp (which would allow you to sneak into the camp without being detected). You should be able to spot this entrance using Synin - it looks like a ruined tower with a pool of water in the middle of it. Can you let me know if you're able to successfully find this?

@SteveZ_Pun - Thanks for providing me with some extra information about invisible walls you've encountered in Inchroe and at the house in Dublin. I've included this in your report to the development team.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the suggestion! I've been able to loot the chest from this side! I also noticed it isn't just one small invisible wall, it's the area between the wooden posts underwater (so like 4 meters of cave not accessible, not just a single thin wall). If approached from the outside of the camp, you hit the invisible wall where there's only a wooden post on the right hand side. Just a bit more info.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Kennyannydenny! I'm glad to hear you've been able to successfully collect the wealth 😄

The team are aware that there seems to be a wall blocking the players from both directions. Thanks for taking the time to confirm this information from your own investigation!

I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1746 posts

@ubi-borealis I also have this on video: (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9ba84o924tgoj2/Assassin%27s%20Creed%C2%AE%20Valhalla_20210721185709.mp4?dl=0), arrows there cannot be accessed. The place is in the middle between Azar's and Pigeon Coop.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that video with us, @bielik01! The development team are aware of this invisible wall in Dublin, which prevents players from collecting some arrows.

I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding this report.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Not fixed!!!!!!!!!

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 934 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your update.

This is currently under investigation.

Many thanks for your continued patience

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

I can confirm the invisible wall (at least the one in Dublin) is still there in the latest patch. I would've thought it fixed by now (almost a year later), but seems it's a lot more difficult to fix than I anticipated.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Hi @kennyannydenny apologies for the late response.

I'm also sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the invisible wall issue in Dublin.

I'm afraid that we have no further updates regarding this issue.

Please keep checking the news and announcements where the patch notes are posted for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics