Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• th3gr8p3rhaps
    Original poster 1 posts

Today, 5/20/2021 at 10:39pm ET I am unable to proceed in the ‘War in the North’ quest on PS5. I pledged to Eurvicscire and got the ‘War in the North’ quest that says, “Travel to Anlaf’s Lookout” but the knot quest symbol is not showing up on the map for it, even when it is my active quest. I googled to see where it was and traveled there via the Lacestone travel point in Lincolnscire (then via horse), synchronized with the Anlaf’s Lookout travel point, and the knot still isn’t showing up on the map nor is Halfdan there. When I have the menus closed and the game open with the War in the North quest tracked, it is still popping up in the left corner saying that I need to pick a quest to complete like I didn’t have the War in the North quest accepted. My PlayStation and the game have the newest update as well as the Season Pass installed. I can answer any other questions needed, just let me know.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4117 posts

Hello there @th3gr8p3rhaps! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when progressing in "War in the North." Thanks for sharing your report with us.

Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and active objective selected via the "Quest Log" menu
    • Your completed quest log
    • The prompt to select a new quest whilst in-world
    • That Halfdan is not at Anlaf's lookout, and that you are unable to progress further in the quest.

Additionally, can you please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud? We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics