Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 1033 posts

Sometimes Eivor can teleport :

AC Valhala 3.0.1 / Patch : 1.2.1
    PS4 pro / FW: 8.50

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3561 posts

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for sharing this report with us, and for including a video with multiple examples. I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ViRaLuNdEaD
    27 posts

I keep running into an issue where Eivor will teleport when moving. It's happened 3 to 4 times now. Usually, it's nothing significant, she will just blip 20 to 30 feet instantly. Once, I was on a dock and moved to the end and teleported across an entire river. Today, I was swimming and was coming up on shore and was catapulted into the air like I was wearing rocket boots and flew over most of the map before dying. I have video of the incident.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ViRaLuNdEaD!

I've moved your post into this thread as it sounds like both you and @azullFR are encountering the same issue. This way, we can keep all updates and information from the investigation in one place.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing teleportation in-game. Do you happen to have any videos of this happening? We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

We're also aware of an issue wherein Eivor will suddenly fly across the map and desynchronise. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ViRaLuNdEaD
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks, yes the video they posted is exactly what I am experiencing. Almost always seems to happen when I change direction suddenly. Happens maybe 1 or 2 times every 3 to 4 hours. Usually, small distances though I did jump from one shore to another across a river. Here is a video of me skyrocketing:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/lGHv4IvDh9Y0

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that for me, @ViRaLuNdEaD, and for sending us a video that shows Eivor flying away. I've passed this along to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    41 posts

Eivor is randomly teleporting forward out of nowhere. Not sure how this is triggered, but it's mostly happing in Ireland and some in England. Below are links to video clips of what's happening.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1309 posts

Hello @gladi8ordude,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I haven't personally seen anything similar, to be honest. Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Secondly, can you please reinstall your game? These steps will help you to eliminate any software conflicts, such as, corrupted data that can lead to this issue.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR

@gladi8ordude
    I also had this on PS4, it started with the WoD DLC even if I didn't went to Ireland.
    I have 2 accounts :
    this happens specifically on the "Shared Account" witch as also the "Evoir Flying Bug"
    (No flying bug on the "Ultimate Version Account")

some examples here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98600/sometimes-eivor-teleports-nearby-no-desynchronization?lang=en-US

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@azullfr Thanks for letting us know that you have been seeing this as well! That is interesting that it is occurring more with one account than the other. Due to this, please complete the guide here. This includes restoring your licenses and power cycling your console, which can resolve a decent amount of gameplay issues. Also, as my associate recommended, have you tried un-installing and re-installing the game?

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    41 posts

@ubi-mark Sure! I will report back with any of my findings and if the issue still persists.

• azullFR

@ubikobold
    thanks for your response but I doubt that completing the Xbox guide will help on a PS4 (mentionned I my original post)
    My licences are OK...
    I am one of the happy few who don't have Berserker Gear Reset Bug too often (only twice), so desinstalling the game and reinstalling and beeing more than 1/2 day with ALL internet ONLY for UBI .... = No.
    If I have to desinstall for every single bug I will be able play in 2 years..............

• UbiKobold

@azullfr My sincerest apologies for linking the incorrect guide. This should be the site for the PS4 steps that I mentioned in my post. I do understand your hesitation behind not wanting to un-install and re-install the game. However, I do not think you would need to do this with each bug that you encounter. Before you proceed however, you mentioned that licenses were ok. Were you able to restore them? If so, did you notice any difference in your gameplay afterwards? Also, do you have the game installed on an internal or external drive?

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubikobold
    Thank you for your response,

Ac Valhalla is Installed on the Internal SSD :

Here is the situation :

AC Valhalla 3.0.1 / Patch : 1.2.1
    PS4 pro CUH 7116B / FW:8.50
    SSD Samsung 860 Evo 1TB ( USED SPACE = 60.84 % : 524.1 Go / 861.4 Go )

The 2 account (both are on this PS4) have all Gear and DLC activated they should have (I guess)

Main Account (Ultimate Edit°) Bugs :

1. "Berserker Gear Reset Bug" = only twice (and only when I touch the "button" to go to Helix Shop)
    2. "Eivor's Flying to Death Bug" = Never
    3. "Eivor Nearby Teleport Bug" = Never

Second Account (Shared) Bugs :

1. "Berserker Gear Reset Bug" = Never
    2. "Eivor's Flying to Death Bug" = 2 or 3
    3. "Eivor Nearby Teleport" = Minimum once a day, seem's to occur more "easily" when there are Data Server exchanges with Ubisoft

The Main difference (except the Carolingian Set, and InGame loots) is :

1. Ultimate Account : Aim Assist = None + Berserker Armor : 5 Pieces (Helmet Shown)
    2. Shared Account : Aim Assist = Full + Berserker Armor : 5 Pieces (Helmet Hidden)

I took a look at "Restauring Licences on PS4", Sorry, but at the moment I won't do that because this "Nearby Teleport Bug" doesn't worth the risk (for me) of braking things that are working (more or less) for now.

I give all this infos for your Support in case this can help (Manual Cloud Saves are available)
    Have a nice day 🙂

• UbiKobold

@azullfr Thank you greatly for this detail! I appreciate you taking the time to provide all of this information! I am assuming that the PlayStation linked to your azullFR Ubisoft account is your main PSN account. However, please correct me if I am mistaken! In regards to the second account, can you provide that PSN gamertag? I would like to make sure I have both of the accounts information as I forward everything to the Game team. If you do not feel comfortable providing your PSN gamertag here, you can private message me with that gamertag. Thanks again!

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubikobold
    Ooops ! I've forgotten to give them :
    azullFR (Ultimate)
    a2ullFR (Shared)

Great Thanks to you 🙂
    (Note : as the new patch 1.2.2 is coming really soon I will wait to have it in use before trying any change)

• azullFR

@ubikobold
    additional info :
    I never have the 2 accounts openned at the same time =
    to switch accounts I close one, then shutdown the PS4 and after that I restart the PS4 on the other account
    🙂

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 762 posts

Much appreciated, @azullFR ! I've shared this along with the previous information with the game team's investigation. 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-smash
    Some news here :
    Few hours ago (1 or 2) I had my very first "Nearby Teleportation" on the main account (Ultimate Edit°)

Here the steps :

1. Start PS4
    2. Open Ubiconnect
    3. Get Basim Outfit
    4. Get last week rewards
    5. Closed Ubiconnect
    6. Launched SSD Manual Save
    7. gaming 1h minimum
    8. making Manual Save
    9. Quit Valhalla
    10. Shutdown PS4
    11. Few hours later
    12. Restart PS4
    13. Lauch Valhalla SSD Manual Save
    14. about after 1/2h of gaming "Nearby Teleportation" occured in Walden (I tried but I wasn't able to reproduce it)

In facts the only thing new is : "Getting Basim Outfit", I even didn't used it or made any change on my Berseker armor.

Things I forgotten to tell :

• Never used Transmog on both accounts
    • Never used the New Option : "Close 3rd view Camera Placement" (I don't know the english name)

I'm gonna wait the new patch 1.2.2 and try it minimum one week to see if it makes any change 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics