Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@azullfr My sincerest apologies for linking the incorrect guide. This should be the site for the PS4 steps that I mentioned in my post. I do understand your hesitation behind not wanting to un-install and re-install the game. However, I do not think you would need to do this with each bug that you encounter. Before you proceed however, you mentioned that licenses were ok. Were you able to restore them? If so, did you notice any difference in your gameplay afterwards? Also, do you have the game installed on an internal or external drive?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    Original poster 722 posts

@ubikobold
    Thank you for your response,

Ac Valhalla is Installed on the Internal SSD :

Here is the situation :

AC Valhalla 3.0.1 / Patch : 1.2.1
    PS4 pro CUH 7116B / FW:8.50
    SSD Samsung 860 Evo 1TB ( USED SPACE = 60.84 % : 524.1 Go / 861.4 Go )

The 2 account (both are on this PS4) have all Gear and DLC activated they should have (I guess)

Main Account (Ultimate Edit°) Bugs :

1. "Berserker Gear Reset Bug" = only twice (and only when I touch the "button" to go to Helix Shop)
    2. "Eivor's Flying to Death Bug" = Never
    3. "Eivor Nearby Teleport Bug" = Never

Second Account (Shared) Bugs :

1. "Berserker Gear Reset Bug" = Never
    2. "Eivor's Flying to Death Bug" = 2 or 3
    3. "Eivor Nearby Teleport" = Minimum once a day, seem's to occur more "easily" when there are Data Server exchanges with Ubisoft

The Main difference (except the Carolingian Set, and InGame loots) is :

1. Ultimate Account : Aim Assist = None + Berserker Armor : 5 Pieces (Helmet Shown)
    2. Shared Account : Aim Assist = Full + Berserker Armor : 5 Pieces (Helmet Hidden)

I took a look at "Restauring Licences on PS4", Sorry, but at the moment I won't do that because this "Nearby Teleport Bug" doesn't worth the risk (for me) of braking things that are working (more or less) for now.

I give all this infos for your Support in case this can help (Manual Cloud Saves are available)
    Have a nice day 🙂

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@azullfr Thank you greatly for this detail! I appreciate you taking the time to provide all of this information! I am assuming that the PlayStation linked to your azullFR Ubisoft account is your main PSN account. However, please correct me if I am mistaken! In regards to the second account, can you provide that PSN gamertag? I would like to make sure I have both of the accounts information as I forward everything to the Game team. If you do not feel comfortable providing your PSN gamertag here, you can private message me with that gamertag. Thanks again!

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubikobold
    Ooops ! I've forgotten to give them :
    azullFR (Ultimate)
    a2ullFR (Shared)

Great Thanks to you 🙂
    (Note : as the new patch 1.2.2 is coming really soon I will wait to have it in use before trying any change)

• azullFR

@ubikobold
    additional info :
    I never have the 2 accounts openned at the same time =
    to switch accounts I close one, then shutdown the PS4 and after that I restart the PS4 on the other account
    🙂

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Much appreciated, @azullFR ! I've shared this along with the previous information with the game team's investigation. 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-smash
    Some news here :
    Few hours ago (1 or 2) I had my very first "Nearby Teleportation" on the main account (Ultimate Edit°)

Here the steps :

1. Start PS4
    2. Open Ubiconnect
    3. Get Basim Outfit
    4. Get last week rewards
    5. Closed Ubiconnect
    6. Launched SSD Manual Save
    7. gaming 1h minimum
    8. making Manual Save
    9. Quit Valhalla
    10. Shutdown PS4
    11. Few hours later
    12. Restart PS4
    13. Lauch Valhalla SSD Manual Save
    14. about after 1/2h of gaming "Nearby Teleportation" occured in Walden (I tried but I wasn't able to reproduce it)

In facts the only thing new is : "Getting Basim Outfit", I even didn't used it or made any change on my Berseker armor.

Things I forgotten to tell :

• Never used Transmog on both accounts
    • Never used the New Option : "Close 3rd view Camera Placement" (I don't know the english name)

I'm gonna wait the new patch 1.2.2 and try it minimum one week to see if it makes any change 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

• TyranusVader
    120 posts

@azullfr I can confirm that this happens on PC as well.

Not a game breaker, but maybe an Animus glitch? 😆

• azullFR

@tyranusvader
    Thank you for confirming this happens also on PC,
    I saw several examples on YouTube but I must admit I didn't took care of what platform was used ...

Nice day to you 🙂

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@TyranusVader Much appreciated! I have updated the team on this too! 🙂

Official Response
  • MoldyPizzaSauce
    1 posts

I've also had this issue - Only I don't teleport to a location nearby. Yesterday, while trying to get to Lady Estrid, I was was just above her in the ruins, coming down and going to use the ropes to run across to avoid the guards... I got on to the ropes, began going across, and was transported some 315m in to the Epinga Forest (looked kinda cool, though, arms back, legs up, cape flying, like Batman!). A few other times I go sliding under the ground, then straight up some 300m, then it just drops me, freefalling, and I die just before I hit the ground, forcing me to revert to the last save. Happening quite often since the Ireland update.

• azullFR

@moldypizzasauce
    big teleportations !

looked kinda cool, though, arms back, legs up, cape flying, like Batman!

I liked your description ! 😁 👍

Seem's that it's more likely this kind of bug :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98472/eivor-sometimes-flies-up-to-the-sky-and-causes-a-desynchronization-post-here?lang=en-US

Nice day to you 🙂

• iTzI3OBBY
    44 posts

I have a glitch that happens very often that causes me to fast forward/ teleport

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 30 posts

Hey there, @itzi3obby! Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you have faced this glitch in Valhalla. I will gladly look into this further for you. To start, would you please check out the steps in this Xbox troubleshooting guide to see if they help alleviate this issue?

Official Response
  • iTzI3OBBY
    44 posts

@ubi-ray I tried those and none of that has worked. It doesn't seem to be a connection issue. It seems like a bug because it mainly happens in ireland.

• azullFR

@itzi3obby

you have the same bug as this one :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98600/sometimes-eivor-teleports-nearby-no-desynchronization/12?lang=en-US&_=1624721322100

Seem's that more and more people have it (also seen on YouTube and on Reddit)

Did you made a fast travel to Norway this week, or a little before this bug appeared for the frist time ?

• iTzI3OBBY
    44 posts

@azullfr thank you that's exactly what's going on.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello there @iTzI3OBBY!

I've merged your thread with @azullFR's thread regarding the same teleportation issues. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look as part of the ongoing investigation into this issue. If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-borealis

some news :
    in my second account wich was not affected by the bug = Main Account (Ultimate Edit°), I had the bug some time after doing a fast travel England / Norway / England
    I'm not 100% sure it is this fast travel that caused the bug,
    but it's the only noticable thing I've done in this account at the moment the bug occured and it's also a thing that I did in the Second Account (Shared) before having this bug

NB: Not really sure of that, but I think at this period I also seen a post talking about a bug after fast travelling to Norway, but I don't remember where I've seen it and what bug it was... sorry

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello again @azullFR!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for taking the time to share an update with us regarding your main account, as well as what seems to have triggered the teleporting to begin. I can see that the development team are still investigating this issue further. I'll pass on your additional findings to them as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics