Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@azullfr Thank you greatly for this detail! I appreciate you taking the time to provide all of this information! I am assuming that the PlayStation linked to your azullFR Ubisoft account is your main PSN account. However, please correct me if I am mistaken! In regards to the second account, can you provide that PSN gamertag? I would like to make sure I have both of the accounts information as I forward everything to the Game team. If you do not feel comfortable providing your PSN gamertag here, you can private message me with that gamertag. Thanks again!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    Original poster 547 posts

@ubikobold
    Ooops ! I've forgotten to give them :
    azullFR (Ultimate)
    a2ullFR (Shared)

Great Thanks to you πŸ™‚
    (Note : as the new patch 1.2.2 is coming really soon I will wait to have it in use before trying any change)

• azullFR

@ubikobold
    additional info :
    I never have the 2 accounts openned at the same time =
    to switch accounts I close one, then shutdown the PS4 and after that I restart the PS4 on the other account
    πŸ™‚

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 376 posts

Much appreciated, @azullFR ! I've shared this along with the previous information with the game team's investigation. πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-smash
    Some news here :
    Few hours ago (1 or 2) I had my very first "Nearby Teleportation" on the main account (Ultimate EditΒ°)

Here the steps :

1. Start PS4
    2. Open Ubiconnect
    3. Get Basim Outfit
    4. Get last week rewards
    5. Closed Ubiconnect
    6. Launched SSD Manual Save
    7. gaming 1h minimum
    8. making Manual Save
    9. Quit Valhalla
    10. Shutdown PS4
    11. Few hours later
    12. Restart PS4
    13. Lauch Valhalla SSD Manual Save
    14. about after 1/2h of gaming "Nearby Teleportation" occured in Walden (I tried but I wasn't able to reproduce it)

In facts the only thing new is : "Getting Basim Outfit", I even didn't used it or made any change on my Berseker armor.

Things I forgotten to tell :

• Never used Transmog on both accounts
    • Never used the New Option : "Close 3rd view Camera Placement" (I don't know the english name)

I'm gonna wait the new patch 1.2.2 and try it minimum one week to see if it makes any change πŸ™‚

Have a nice day πŸ™‚

• TyranusVader
    81 posts

@azullfr I can confirm that this happens on PC as well.

Not a game breaker, but maybe an Animus glitch? πŸ˜†

• azullFR

@tyranusvader
    Thank you for confirming this happens also on PC,
    I saw several examples on YouTube but I must admit I didn't took care of what platform was used ...

Nice day to you πŸ™‚

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 376 posts

@TyranusVader Much appreciated! I have updated the team on this too! πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • MoldyPizzaSauce
    1 posts

I've also had this issue - Only I don't teleport to a location nearby. Yesterday, while trying to get to Lady Estrid, I was was just above her in the ruins, coming down and going to use the ropes to run across to avoid the guards... I got on to the ropes, began going across, and was transported some 315m in to the Epinga Forest (looked kinda cool, though, arms back, legs up, cape flying, like Batman!). A few other times I go sliding under the ground, then straight up some 300m, then it just drops me, freefalling, and I die just before I hit the ground, forcing me to revert to the last save. Happening quite often since the Ireland update.

• azullFR

@moldypizzasauce
    big teleportations !

looked kinda cool, though, arms back, legs up, cape flying, like Batman!

I liked your description ! 😁 πŸ‘

Seem's that it's more likely this kind of bug :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98472/eivor-sometimes-flies-up-to-the-sky-and-causes-a-desynchronization-post-here?lang=en-US

Nice day to you πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics