Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 738 posts

@itzi3obby

you have the same bug as this one :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98600/sometimes-eivor-teleports-nearby-no-desynchronization/12?lang=en-US&_=1624721322100

Seem's that more and more people have it (also seen on YouTube and on Reddit)

Did you made a fast travel to Norway this week, or a little before this bug appeared for the frist time ?

• iTzI3OBBY
    44 posts

@azullfr thank you that's exactly what's going on.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2923 posts

Hello there @iTzI3OBBY!

I've merged your thread with @azullFR's thread regarding the same teleportation issues. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look as part of the ongoing investigation into this issue. If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-borealis

some news :
    in my second account wich was not affected by the bug = Main Account (Ultimate Edit°), I had the bug some time after doing a fast travel England / Norway / England
    I'm not 100% sure it is this fast travel that caused the bug,
    but it's the only noticable thing I've done in this account at the moment the bug occured and it's also a thing that I did in the Second Account (Shared) before having this bug

NB: Not really sure of that, but I think at this period I also seen a post talking about a bug after fast travelling to Norway, but I don't remember where I've seen it and what bug it was... sorry

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @azullFR!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for taking the time to share an update with us regarding your main account, as well as what seems to have triggered the teleporting to begin. I can see that the development team are still investigating this issue further. I'll pass on your additional findings to them as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kfeaginsiii
    8 posts

This one happens randomly throughout the game, tied to using either the primary or secondary action. Here, I was trying to assassinate using F. I will also encounter it when using the primary action 'E'. 0:10

PC, V1.2.2, Windows

• azullFR
  • Zooolz
    40 posts

@azullFR

I also have this happening .... Zoom ! ... get your Dramamine !
    Been happening since the last patch IIRC.
    Usually a teleport in / to the 1st obstacle in the direction of movement.
    So, yes. Sometimes I do travel quite far.

• J1m1n1
    10 posts

This has been happening to me randomly on PS5 every few minutes in performance mode. It started for me with TU 1.2.2. Most of the time it’s just a few meters, but today I experienced the Superman bug right after the teleport. Sadly, I wasn’t able to fast travel out before the desync . I’ve also been experiencing a similar issue with the camera freezing or jumping during auto-saves. Not sure if they are related.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kfeaginsiii, @Zooolz & @J1m1n1!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us regarding Eivor's unexpected teleporting. Thanks to @kfeaginsiii for providing a video of the issue happening in-game as well!

The development team are aware of this issue and have been investigating further. I've shared your reports with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Rest assured that once we have any new information to share regarding Eivor's teleportation, we will let you know within this forums. I recommend that you check out the News & Announcements forum regularly for any future updates. You are also welcome to reach out to us at any time if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics