ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stryx74
    Original poster 3 posts

Irecently completed the main storyline and had 16 of the final 17 Roman artifacts in my inventory. I don't know exactly when they vanished, but they're currently gone. I have the DLC installed but have not yet started the initial quest.

I'm playing on the Series X. The mobile beta forum is bugging out and I had to select Xbox One.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@stryx74 Hey there. I'm really sorry to hear about your Roman artifacts having gone missing. I'm curious to know if you've been able to check to see if these artifacts are still missing from previous saves? Additionally, have you tried obtaining the final artifact, by chance?

Official Response
  • Stryx74
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-wan I'm currently at 351 hours. The artifacts are still present in my inventory during an hour 208 save, "Homecoming", and an hour 319 save, "The First Night of Samhain". All other saves after that have no artifacts in ther inventory.

As for the final artifact, I haven't gone searching for it to yet. I thought I was doing a pretty good job with grabbing them as I went, but apparently I missed one somewhere.

• Stryx74
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-wan Correction: I did get all 17 and turned them in. I just realized I had the Gorgon Shield in my inventory. Our conversation still has the turn in (17) line, greyed out, and I thought I had failed to turn them in. Thanks for the reply. 🙂

• senna23ro
    5 posts

@ubi-wan Can u help me please. I have da same problem with Octavian. I play on ps4. Ocatavian ask me for the 17 artifacts now. But i gave them all to Octavian. I got the shield. But Octavian still ask me for the 17 artifacts. Can u please help me. My saga is still not done in the core challenges Eivor's Saga. Can it be from the Octavian quest still undone ?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2343 posts

Hello @senna23ro,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring showing your cleared map, inventory and the occurrence, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • senna23ro
    5 posts

@ubi-mark

If i need to send something else please tell me. I have the shield, but he still ask me for the artifacts, and he took the last 17.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2343 posts

Hello @senna23ro,

Thank you for the update!

It seems that I didn't specify what I meant by saying that we would need a cleared map screenshot, apologies for that!

Can you please provide us with a screenshot that shows your regions with cleared artifacts? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • senna23ro
    5 posts
  • senna23ro
    5 posts
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for these additional images, @senna23ro.

Just to clarify the issues you are experiencing, am I correct in saying that these are that Octavian is still requesting 17 artefacts from you despite the fact that you already handed them all in and received the Gorgon Shield, as well as that the "Eivor's Saga" core challenge has not completed?

For the former, can you please clarify if this is preventing you from making additional progress in the game in any capacity, or if it is just an issue with the dialogue options available?

For the latter, can you confirm if you have also 100% completed the other regions in the game, ie. Vinland, Norway, Asgard and Jotunheim?

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • senna23ro
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer

Just to clarify the issues you are experiencing, am I correct in saying that these are that Octavian is still requesting 17 artefacts from you despite the fact that you already handed them all in and received the Gorgon Shield, as well as that the "Eivor's Saga" core challenge has not completed?

My problem is why i cant complete the "Eivor's Saga" core challenge ? Is it from Octavian ? Is he to blame ? or what i did wrong ? Can you please tell me if you know ? Or you can find out ?

The only thing i didnt complete is the challenge with the Fishsword.

For the former, can you please clarify if this is preventing you from making additional progress in the game in any capacity, or if it is just an issue with the dialogue options available?

I just want to complete the "Eivor's Saga" core challenge. What i have to do to complete it.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4063 posts

@senna23ro I can confirm that there is a known issue with 'Eivor's Saga' Ubisoft Connect Core Challenge not unlocking. This is being investigated by the development team.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics