Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello again @EMRYS2155!

I've checked in on the investigation into "A Scourging of Snakes," and it looks like the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this fix is to be deployed to the game. Once we have more definite information, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sooyaaa0626
    2 posts

same problem here, i last played this mission last June 7 and when i return playing the game today (July 11 2021), I still get this bug.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @jiSooyaaa26! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue with "A Scourging of Snakes." Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us.

The development team have been investigating this issue further, and will be deploying a fix in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know within this thread, as well as within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • EMRYS2155
    6 posts

@jisooyaaa26 This problem has been going on since May! They´re never going to fix it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @EMRYS2155,

I'm sorry that you have been experiencing this issue since May. I would like to assure you that the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. As soon as we have more information to share regarding an ETA, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these locations for the most up-to-date news!

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • unome55
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I am also having this issue. I quit playing in early June due to this issue, I saw that there was a thread already started on this and saw that you said it had been submitted. Unfortunately this issue has not been resolved and there is still no date provided for when it will be resolved. How are we expected to pay for a game that can not be played to completion? g.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @unome55! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to progress in "A Scourging of Snakes," and have been unable to play the game since June. The development team have been investigating this issue further and have announced that they will be deploying a fix in a future update. At this time, we do not have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more definite information to share regarding "A Scourging of Snakes," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EMRYS2155
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Since the game is incomplete, I would like my money back. LAST TIME I BUY ANYTHING UBISOFT!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following the release of TU 1.3.0, this issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. You should now be able to trigger the cutscene as intended in "A Scourging of Snakes!" 😄

If you are still encountering trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to update this thread with your report. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform.
    • That you are unable to progress in "A Scourging of Snakes" as the cutscene does not trigger as intended.

We would recommend that you upload your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics