Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Uncharted24_7
    Original poster 5 posts

Re: [Splitting Hares Mystery](/topic/87009/splitting-hares-mystery)

This is the last mystery I need to complete before I finish all of England.

Gerhild doesn’t appear by the fence line in Fearnhamme, but if I use Odin’s sight the rabbits in the neighbouring field light up, the rabbits don’t even jump around the field. They just stand still.

If I kill the rabbits nothing happens I don’t get any dialogue to signal the completion of the world event.

I’ve tried fast travelling away to try and reset it. This doesn’t work. The only way I can get it to reset is by saving the game and restarting it.

I have an active save on the cloud.

is the video showing that the rabbits just stand still.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 881 posts

@uncharted24_7 Thanks for sharing this video clip with us. To also share with our team to further investigate this, could you ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the Cloud (You should see a cloud icon on the save slot)? This will allow our team to use your save for their research.

Official Response
  • Uncharted24_7
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-smash thanks for the response. My latest save file has “Saved on cloud server” underneath it

• ubi-smash

@uncharted24_7 Much appreciated! I have gathered this information to share with the team. 🙂

Official Response
  • ubi-smash

@uncharted24_7 Received updates from the team, however, they were unable to reproduce this issue during the quest. They have suggested reloading your save and see if Gerhild is still missing for you. If so, please upload your latest save to Cloud again so I can share with them once more. Thanks again for bearing with us as we continue to check this out!

Official Response
  • Uncharted24_7
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-smash I loaded my latest save file again and no, Gerhild still isn’t there. I’ve added another video this time showing the entire event as it plays out on my save file.

The save file should also be on the cloud.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Thanks for reaching out with an update, @Uncharted24_7! I'm sorry to hear that Gerhild is still missing from the area after reloading your latest save.

I've passed your new video along to the development team, and notified them that you have uploaded an up-to-date save to the cloud.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Uncharted24_7
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis I was wondering if there was any updates to this particular problem? I don’t really want to start all over again to get the complete all regions trophy just because one world mystery decides to not work.

Is there anyway the support team could restart that particular event on the cloud save?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello again @Uncharted24_7!

Thanks for reaching out! I've taken a look at the ongoing investigation, and it looks like the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date information regarding updates and fixes.

Please note that we do not have the ability to reset any quests. The development team has shared this statement about the ability to reset / restart quests:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

We hope to have more news to share about this future update with you soon!

Thanks 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics