Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• password1234xxx
    Original poster 17 posts

Well, to be honest, I am not up to date about posted ideas for upcoming Assassin's Creed Games. But a friend wanted me to post an idea which isn't bad:

Nothing super strange, but I think (in this combination) pretty new:

A weapon Editor for the melee weapons used by the portagonist - contains visual and performance aspects. Pretty similar to the system that already exists in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but with the option to edit more details.
    Imagine it like this: You [as a player] use the inventory or you have to go a weaponsmitch/ a weapon shop (depends on exact time period); you can modify your weapon (similar to fire arms in a few FPS today):

[Visual:] You can change the color of the metal, change the sword's pommel, add some details and effects (sound, grafic/sprites) and so on. (Nothing to crazy - don't risk to create accidently a "circus game").

[Performance:] You could add manually and detailed preformance/ strength points to a weapon. It depends on it's level and your character level how high you could go and maybe what special abilities/ spells you can use for a weapon.

[Name:] You can give your weapon a name - why not - makes it more personal. (Maybe no special symbols.)
    Also there could be something like an online "swap meet", where you can share your modifications with others or give away your old weapons for in-game ressources or money. [No real money used here!]

[Microtransactions:] (Sry @those who realy hate this word - I know, but it is not the fact Microtransactions exist; it is the fact that it was abused so often to get your money while you just want to play a game ... ... For me, they are alright as long as these things are 100% optional! Means also: A game should include very cool e. g. weapons and it should be beatable without buying some Add-Ons or even ressources. Just bought the "Knight of the Round Table"-Pack ... one of my biggest bought. Just a few weapons before. Why? Because I like it's look. Nothing more, nothing less. And this is okay for me. It should stay this way ... at all costs! 🙂 )
    Well:
    Especially design and visual components could be sold in the Ubisoft-Shop. [What of course doesn't mean: Make things more expensive, just because you get only a pommel and not a whole sword for the same price! (Better not ... well ... just check what happended to "Dead or Alive 6") >;/ ]

I imagine it more like this: The items are as same as expensive as now for Assassin's Creed Valhalla (no wait - maybe a bit cheaper 🙂 ) - you buy a whole sword and then you can use it's visuals partly to modify your weapon.
    Or: You buy a design pack: Means like 5 different materials for the blade, or 15 new symbols as decoration. Maybe even letters: So you can write something on the blade (?)

The idea doesn't have to contain all weapons in a game - some could be just standard (especially used by normal foes). You - as a player - could also use these weapons.
    On the other side: Not only swords should be editable. Bows, axes, spears etc. could be to.

I think, the friend who gave me this idea is right: It is the next logical step, if the Assassin's Creed Franchise goes this - more RPG-like - path. But he also mentioned: What about a Spin-Off that contains all classic Assassin's Creed things? Smaller Map, Stealth, Templers and similar societies.

Well, also a Templer Spin-Off would be cool, too [my idea]: Needs a whole new gameplay - not much parkour ... more strategy and tactic.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics