ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• liad120
    Original poster 16 posts

hi i, i purchased the twitch prime bundle for the settlement pack and xp boost, and for some reason, the xp boost is over but the sign above the health bar is not gone, is it still working or something like that, as i cannot pause it from the inventory menu.
    to remove it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3668 posts

@liad120 Apologies for the late response.

I have checked your account and can see that you have five temporary XP boosters in your inventory. There are five temporary (1 hour) XP boosters included with the settlement bundle that you claimed.

However I am unsure why you are unable to pause the booster. If you are still experiencing issues with this then please provide a video to show that you are unable to pause the booster.

Official Response
  • liad120
    Original poster 16 posts

@Ubi-Keo Hi there, first of all sorry for my late response as well. in the video i provided, you can see that the xp boost sign appears above eivor's health bar, while it's not in the inventory menu, the xp boost timer was is already over by the time of the recording as you can also see, i was wondering if it's possible to remove the boosters from my account, and pheraphs it would remove the xp sign above the health bar.

• Ubi-Keo

@liad120 Thanks for the video, I will forward this on to the game team to investigate.

Official Response
  • MajorSalty
    18 posts

@ubi-keo I'm experiencing the same issue. I got the twitch prime settlement pack with included XP boosts, but it's been way over 5 hours of ingame time since then and the XP boost icon is still there above the health bar and I can't disable it either. It's quite annoying that it's just stuck there. I'd rather have the boosters removed from my inventory.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @majorsalty - thank you for sharing your report of this issue here on Discussions, and I am sorry to hear that you are also affected by the issue.

Can you clarify the following details for me, so that I can pass forward these details to the development team?

• Approximately when did you activate the first booster?
    • Approximately how much playtime has elapsed since the booster(s) were activated?
    • When did you claim the reward bundle from Twitch Prime?

If possible, it would be appreciated if you could also provide an image showing the icon still hovering over your health bar, so that we can pass this forward. The development team are already aware of recent reports of this issue, but any additional information and resources that they can receive to aid in their investigation is much appreciated! 🙂

Official Response
  • MajorSalty
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer
    I never manually activated any booster, I wouldn't even know where to do that. I never had any option in the loadout screen to activate or deactive or pause an XP boost. So I assume it was activated once I redeemed the bundle? I can't tell.
    So I also can't say how much playtime elapsed since the activation, but I claimed the reward bundle shortly after it was first released, so around the end of May, maybe early June. My last savegame from around that time had a total playtime of about 70 hours. My latest save has around 160 hours. So I'd estimate around 90 hours of playtime since I first claimed the bundle from Twtich Prime.

I've gone as far as disable the health bar in the HUD options because the icon is just that bothering to see all the time, which has only been an issue since the latest patch that added this icon above the health bar in the first place.

Also here's a screenshot:

• Ubi-Keo

@majorsalty Thanks for the information and image you provided.

Could you also provide a video of you killing some enemies as I would like to see if the XP booster is actually still active or if it's just a display issue.

Official Response
  • MajorSalty
    18 posts

@ubi-keo
    Here's a short video:
    https://streamable.com/abo1x4: (https://streamable.com/abo1x4)

• Ubi-Keo

@majorsalty Thanks for the video. I have forwarded this onto the development team along with your account details to help with their investigation.

Official Response

Suggested Topics