ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chadwick_.
    Original poster 3 posts

I'm not able to purchase the season pass for AC Valhalla. Tried every method but it just won't complete the order. It said to check in with my back, which I did, but there wasn't a problem on there side. Does anyone else have this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YazX_
    185 posts

@chadwick_ purchase it from the web store website but make sure to login with the same account you use for uplay client

• Chadwick_.
    Original poster 3 posts

@yazx_ I tried it both on ubisoft connect and on the website store, both won't work and yes it is with the same account I just double checked.

• YazX_
    185 posts

@chadwick_ then you need to contact ubisoft store support

• Chadwick_.
    Original poster 3 posts

@yazx_ yeah i did that as well, i tried every thing they told me but it still won't work 😕

• YazX_
    185 posts

@chadwick_ the last thing that comes to my mind is to try and use Paypal at checkout since it will be the middle-man and eliminate all of these issues that the store has with your credit card.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 890 posts

Hey Chadwick_.! Thanks for reaching out about not being able to purchase the Season Pass for Valhalla. Also, that you YazX_ for providing these tips and suggestions! Chadwick_., it looks like you are in communication with one of our Store agents on a Support ticket. I encourage you to stick with them there, as they will be able to continue providing assistance. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics