Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 172 posts

Hi, another issue...
    After the quest Assault on Armagh Eivor wakes up next morning and suddenly the Ubisoft register screen appears and i cant close it. Click X have no effect. I must use taskmanager to close the game complete.
    I start the game with an autosave, this results after Eivor wakes up in an crash. 2nd was ok and game works like it should. Hope i have no issues again....
    I don't know why this happened and if other players had this issue also....After same quest or somewhere else???
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@stevez_pun Sorry for the trouble this message has been during this quest. Are you playing on Offline Mode when this has occurred and if you are forced to log back into Ubisoft Connect when this message pops up? If this does happen again, please keep us posted here so we can take a closer look.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 172 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi, nope i played online and had no issue with connection. I closed task and restart Ubisoft connect and the game. First start crashes ingame but 2nd start worked and i continue playing.
    Never had this problem again since that. But i had it once also with Origins,maybe 1,2 years ago

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @SteveZ_Pun,

Thank you for the update! It sounds like a temporary connectivity issue. I'm glad that the issue has been resolved! Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Feel free to update this thread if you experience reoccurrence of this particular issue as well 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics