Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OniLordAsmodeus
    Original poster 4 posts

Just started the DLC and the fact that you can earn iron through Royal Demands makes me VERY happy...but...can you do these missions indefinitely? Or is there only a certain number of missions in all, and then once you are done, you are done?

If the Royal Demands aren't indefinite, that will sort of put the nail in the coffin for me with this game. All I want is to have a reliable way to get materials so that I can upgrade my gear and weapons. Can anyone confirm if this is the case.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@onilordasmodeus As far as I have experienced they are indefinite. You can complete 3 in one area, return to that same area and another 3 spawn. Complete those and another 3.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

If the Royal Demands aren't indefinite, that will sort of put the nail in the coffin for me with this game.

===

They are, but you don't need to do them at all in order to complete the expansion.

There are a couple of occasions where they will make you do them, but after that you don't need to touch them ever again. As long as you upgrade your trade hubs, you're more than good enough to finish the game.

Just upgrade the increased supply at the hubs, and the chest inventory size.

That's it.

• OniLordAsmodeus
    Original poster 4 posts

@katzenkrimis71 I WANT to do them. I see them as a reliable way to get Iron, so I don't mind doing them over and over again. I just don't want to do like 20 of them and then they stop respawning. I want them to be like the message board / contract system in Odyssey.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics