Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

Excuse me, can someone please explain to me why there is a Nudity filter on or off button in options when there is no nudity in game?

I have played 168+ hours and only seen one pair of old, nasty and dirt filth breastes from one of the Sisters I killed. I am disappointed! I am a huge perv and like like of nudity in my RPG Open world games. I was extremely satisfied with the nudity in the Witcher series I played.

Is someone going to remedy this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@savagenation69 I think I seen some more breast but after more than 500 hours dont recall when,but quite a few in Jotunheim if am not wrong,but they were blue color, but I don't know if you have a problem with that. Theres a side quest where they all nude now I think about it, young and old nasty breasts as you say.

As a woman I must say if you don't want to see "nasty breasts " then active the nudity filter 🤪

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@garbo3 There is one topless NPC for a second when you meet Rollo (Essexe iirc).
    I don't remember any bloobs in Jotunheim though and I believe I would.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@kormac67 I can't recall where tbh,my memory is crap.

• OrcBeard92
    141 posts

I think my only major complaint with this is that they've censored the statues in the game too. You'll either see some of the roman statues of Venus for example with clam shells conveniently covering her boobies, or it will be weathered away just enough to make the shape of the body indistinct.

It's art! Why are they doing this! They had nude statues in all the other games.

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

Well being a big fan of the Witcher games and a mature adult, I think the more adult nudity in my Open World RPG, the better! I don't see the point and censoring statues either. I think when able to successfully rpg a romance, then T&A should be seen at the very least for reward. If these were in game, then the "Nudity" filter would make sense!

• pesto.
    109 posts

It’s all been anodyned away…

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@pesto

Yeah, but I say lets start the revolution and unanodyned it!!! We the people, we the majority want our Nudity!!!

If one chooses to anodyne the Nudity, then they can use the filter button, that is what the filter "On / or Off" is for!!!!

I like nudity, so I will have my nudity filter off and my in-game nudity will not be anodyned. 🙂

• yes, I had to look that word up, I learned something new 🙂

• pesto.
    109 posts

@savagenation69 I honestly don’t really care about nudity being in the game or not, unless it’s somehow benefiting the story then it seems like irrelevant titillation or even a negative distraction, but modesty for statues feels a little puritanical.

My view is simply if the artists and writers feel it is appropriate and makes a point then they should be allowed to utilize it. I don’t see a rational reason for it to be off limits or artificially cut on a game that is already ESRB M.

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@pesto basically, let the player themselves decide, provide it, make it abundant and or available and let the player decide! The mechanic for choice is already built into the game, so allow us to use it to choose.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics