Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

How come I don't have invisible helm transmog in Valhalla? We had it in Odyssey and it was a great idea, why wasn't this great idea transferred over?

Is someone going to fix this?
    Why do we have to constantly remind you to stop eliminating the good stuff?
    When you make a new game in the series, keep building on the great ideas from the previous and push forward further with more great ideas in addition, yes?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    672 posts

@savagenation69 You can choose not to show any kind of armour set including the helmet. Just hover over the helmet and select the eye icon.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@savagenation69
    You can make everything invisblie like Garbo3 tells you. I dont like the helmets or the bow on the back, i made them invisible.
    undefined

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@garbo3 You can still get the "Eivor sounds like she has a tin bucket on her head" sound effect during cutscenes though. I had this in the DLC (sometimes, not always). Wondered what was going on until I realized I had the Sauron helmet on (hidden of course).

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@garbo3 OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such an idiot!!! How I didn't notice that before is beyond me. Oh yeah, finally, I get to look and my sexy naked female tat women, oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like I like alot alot alot! WHHHOOOOOHHOOO.

Now if I can only figure out to remove her top and bottom 😉

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@savagenation69 If you play on PC - there is a mod on NexusMods.com for that. 😄

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@kormac67

I do play on PC, its what I prefer! I will check that mod out, thanks!

As a side note, I personally don't like using mods, however in this case, I will go the extra mile 😉 😁

When I find the mod, I will post the link in here for other pervs like me 🙂

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@savagenation69

Found it, its called "Braless"! Created by Jackthenet! Allows you to remove the bra and panties woohooo! You can find it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedvalhalla/mods/32

Side note, you must navigate and find "show adult content" in order to see the mod.

Have fun Ladies & Gentlemen 😉

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@savagenation69

Unfortunately, this mod no longer works since patch 1.2.2!

Doesn't appear Jackthenet has been seen at Nexus since February.

• Garbo3
    672 posts

@savagenation69 you are very welcome.

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@savagenation69 Sorry to hear that. I just tried it once when the game came out.

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 38 posts

@kormac67 Well there is a mod called RobesFree, I am currently using and allows me to run my Female Eivor around completely naked, its great 🙂 and working with new patch 1.2.2. I wish more of NPC were affected by the mod and Eivor's breastes could be more profound, nipples are flat and downstairs is blank but that is because developers left out the details in these areas unfortunately 😞 lol.

I will say though, I think Female Eivor has a nicer butt than Kassandra!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics