Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts on second playthrough | POST HERE

3 Likes/179 Replies/3923 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @Micon2 & @turpinj!

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us regarding being unable to re-play the Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts in your second playthrough of "The Wrath of the Druids." The development team are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@turpinj - I've merged your post into this ongoing Megathread, as this helps us to keep all information and updates from an ongoing investigation in one place. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this merge.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TowheadedTuba6
    4 posts

I am having a similar problem but this is my first play through and I can't start the trial south-east of Drumlish, I went back to all the other locations to see if the game some how thought I did this trial from another like what happened with the codex pages for me number 3 wasn't in the Jorvik location but in the Glowecestrescire location even though I already got the one from Glowecestrescire, but the fix for the codex page glitch wasn't the same for this.

• turpinj
    2 posts

@micon2 I haven’t noticed much about other than the issues with the trade posts. It’s like they’ve been captured already, but when I get there, there are enemy’s, I kill them but can’t discover the location on one post and the other I couldn’t post the deed. I also noticed the letters giving you clues where to look for the deed is not anywhere to be found. They stay white like I never found them but when I highlight them on the map they say controlled, and im collecting the goods. I’m going to go back to England until they fix it I guess.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@TowheadedTuba6 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to start the Trial in Drumlish, even though this is your first playthrough. As this thread is about being unable to replay the Trials during a second playthrough, would you be able to start a new thread for the issue you're encountering? This way, we'll be able to investigate why you're unable to start the Trial of the Morrigan in Drumlish without going off-topic within this thread.

When opening a new thread, please can you include a video which shows the following:

• Your current world map, showing that the icon for the Trial is still present
    • That you are unable to interact with the pedestal to start the Trial of the Morrigan

@turpinj - Rest assured that the development team are looking into why Trade posts can't be restored successfully during the second playthrough of "The Wrath of the Druids." Once we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 882 posts

@ubi-borealis I really wish you would post an announcement that the investigation is over and planned to release with upcoming TU 😂
    secretly I hope each update from you in this thread would be the last and the bug would be finally fixed

• Ubi-Borealis

My apologies, @bielik01! It's not my intention to cause any confusion about the investigation 😅 I hope that we are able to share some more updates with you all from the investigation soon. As soon as we have any news regarding a fix for this issue, I'm sure you will be one of the first to know! 🙂

Official Response
  • vickyhippie
    1 posts
    • Playing wrath of the druids my second playthrough. All trade post arw all read build i assume from first playthrough but cant complete quest even though I have the deeds please help.
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @vickyhippie! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've moved your post within our ongoing Megathread for this issue wherein players are unable to complete the Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade posts after completing their first attempt. I apologise for any confusion caused by this merge.

The development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating the issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. As soon as the development team share any new information with us regarding this issue, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis I saw announcements for few bug fixes recently reported, so maybe it's about time for one fixing those two?

• Zames1
    1 posts

Having the same problem as mentioned in other posts. Trade posts and trials of Morgan. This is a second play though, on ps4 pro.

• Olenyksi
    1 posts

Hello, been following this thread for the past month and I am in the same boat. Second time trying to do the trials of the morrigan / restoring trade posts. None have worked as of yet, the whole file is bugged. Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed? Many Thanks!

• x_.Bermuda._x
    16 posts

@ubikobold Is it at all possible for the support team to contact the dev team and find out if this issue is being addressed at all in the near future? I'm on a 3rd playthrough and am now at the point where I've done everything else except interact with the Irish Trade quest as there really seems zero point in doing this until the issue is resolved. If possible please seek an update?

• x_.Bermuda._x
    16 posts

@bielik01 In the absence of your colleagues response is there anything that you can share here? Does the support team have access to the dev team? Can we get any acknowledgment from someone that this issue is both confirmed and is being resolved and if so can you provide an ETA on the date for a patch that will address this issue?

To be fair all we have to date is empty promises and that's quite frustrating. This issue was raised months ago and it has appeared to fall on deaf ears. I understand you're just the messenger but it works both ways. Message them and provide feedback to us. This issue is only going to become a bigger concern as more and more people play through the game again. The silence on this issue is unforgivable.

• bielik01

@x_-bermuda-_x you probably didn't mean to tag me, but @ubi-borealis 😂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for the tag, @bielik01!

I've checked on the investigation, and the development team are still looking into this issue further. We have not had any updates shared regarding any fixes or ETAs for a resolution for being unable to re-play the Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts at this time. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that has been caused.

Rest assured that we are checking in with the development team regularly about this issue. I've reached out to them to see if we can get any more news to share with you all. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@Ubi-Keo I just saw changelog for TU 1.3.0. When will this be fixed? TU 1.3.0 is adding support for The Siege of Paris DLC, and Wrath of Druids is still broken, for two and a half months now...

• bielik01

@Ubi-Keo even though I cannot access Ireland right now (due to Eivor falling asleep), I managed to check on an older save that this is still not fixed. How much longer are we supposed to wait for the fix?

• bat678man
    20 posts

Ever since I decided to start a new game a few months ago and play through the Wrath of the Druids DLC a second time I have been unable to do any of them. Whenever I walk up to the fire pit in the center there's no interaction button to begin the activity.

• bat678man
    20 posts

*Correction:
    So I was finally able to start one of the Trials of the Morrigan (the one northeast of Ardmel in Ulster), but now I can't complete the trial.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

Apparently they did not fix that issue with this new update. I have the same problem on a second play thru. None of the Trials of Morrigan will initiate with the exception of the one you mentioned. Ubisoft is aware of the problem when it will be fixed who knows.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics