Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 396 posts

@Ubi-Borealis, more than 20 people took their time and reported this issue here, who knows how many affected are out there... I don't really want that much, I just want to finish the DLC I paid for, and that's the only thing that is left for me to do in Ireland, before going to Francia. How's the investigation going? I can't believe Ubisoft doesn't have enough developers... we only need one of them to find the source of this bug and fix it. How long are we supposed to wait for the fix? Please, give us some uplifting news. Playing bugged game is no pleasure, it's even pointless, and I don't think Ubisoft wants their players to give up on their product so quickly.

CC: @Mordule @Necrosh556 @guest-O9GEWXX8 @darwinultma1 @adz01101971 @marcdisalvo @x_.Bermuda._x @ChuckKatse @Margal_666 @Oni_Wun @krissyd215 @Lavatherm @El_Kassiko @DarkTrainerJess @klbente @Ainvar82171 @Micon2 @turpinj @vickyhippie @Zames1 @Olenyksi @EnXtremis @CKreativeLife

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2923 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the issues encountered with the Trials of the Morrigan / Trade posts during subsequent playthroughs. The development team have been investigating this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.3.0. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this.

I'm happy to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation! The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

@bielik01 - I apologise for the delayed update. The player support team aims to respond to threads as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are high within the forums. As soon as we know more about the update this fix is to be deployed with, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • fenriswlf1
    1 posts

Same exact issue as OP, on PC.I had a huge DLC patch and no fix. Very disappointing.

• CursedBard
    1 posts

I am on a PS4 and am having the same issues on my 2nd playthrough. Trading posts are built up at first arrival in Ireland. Rathdown looks completely built up, but the mission can be completed. My chest at Azar's stand is full the first time you visit, immediately after opening Rathdown trade post. This allows you to upgrade Dublin's Reknown and buy most items she will offer immediately. Wait for a short time and the chest will max out again. You completely clean Azar out and never went further than Rathdown. Afraid to continue in Ireland at this rate.

• StreetwiseLive
    4 posts

Having the same problem as everyone else. Trade posts and Trial of the Morrigan any update would be great. Only doing all this to get the trophies again on PS5. I hope they sort this all out before the Paris DLC. don't want to be playing on both platforms just to get the trophies.

• MykelBenji
    3 posts

Same issue as rest, Xbox Series X. I’ve gotten maybe two to actually light up with the fast travel on my second play through, but I didn’t build any buildings-they were all already there upon discovering them. Then the bed glitch happened so I stayed away -- just checked and it’s still the same case with the trade posts. 😞 it’s been ongoing since I started my second play through a few weeks ago.

• ChuckKatse
    257 posts

This bug was reported prior to the most recent update in July and it was a known issue. How much longer is it going to take before a fix is implemented. The Trials are the only event keeping my character from finishing the Wrath of the Druids DLC. It is annoying on how long it is taking UbiSoft to fix the problem.

• bielik01

@Ubi-Keo what's the status of the incident?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2923 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the issues encountered with the Trials of the Morrigan / Trade posts during subsequent playthroughs. The development team have been investigating this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.3.0. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this.

I'm happy to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation! The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

@bielik01 - I apologise for the delayed update. The player support team aims to respond to threads as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are high within the forums. As soon as we know more about the update this fix is to be deployed with, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis I can't wait for that update 😁

• StreetwiseLive
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis hopefully they'll fix the PS5 trophies at the same time.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics