Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x_.Bermuda._x
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Just an update. I also was able to properly clear out the Dysert trading post, get the clue for the deed. Then went and got the deed and unlocked the trading post and upgraded it all as normal. This was on my second account on my second playthrough. I also had done this on my primary account on my first playthrough.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@x_bermda_x Thank you for this update as well! I've gone ahead and added this information to the Game teams investigation. If you have any more detail or information to add, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks for your assistance!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 274 posts

@ubikobold how long until the development team will release any information on the bugs described in this topic?

• UbiKobold

@bielik01 Hello! At this time we do not have any further information to provide, and while I do not have an ETA of when this will be resolved, please know that they are actively looking into this issue that is affecting the second playthrough. Thank you for all of your patience during these times, and please keep an eye out for future updates.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubikobold it's been almost 3 weeks and I can't enjoy the DLC I paid for, Ubisoft could offer some helix credit in return for my patience

• UbiKobold

@bielik01 I again would like to apologize for this inconvenience, and while Support is unable to provide free content, I have passed along your feedback regarding the length of time taken towards a resolution.

Official Response
  • Oni_Wun
    5 posts

(PC) after completing content up to wrath of the druids power of 430 I decided to start over (new game) only to find when I got to wrath of the druids all main content did not reset
    eg: capture the trade posts ,flame alters etc .
    I am guessing this would mean all previous saves would need to be deleted for them to reset ?
    would this also mean you cannot reload the 1st character save game ?

• bielik01
    This post is deleted!
  • bielik01

@oni_wun welcome to the club
    it's been three weeks since I first reported this and nothing changed

• UbiKobold

@oni_wun Thank you for letting us know that you have encountered this issue in your game as well. The Game team is still actively looking into this, and I would like to add your information as well to their investigation. Can you perform a manual save with your new game? This will send it to the cloud and allow me to forward it up. In regards to your question about deleting saves, I am unsure the details of the resolution but can assure you that we will provide updates here as soon as we have more information. Also, as far as reloading the 1st character's saved game, have you tried re-loading one of those saves?

Official Response
  • krissyd215
    4 posts

I haven't been able to find any other reports on here about this but I put in a report through Ubisoft. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I'm unable to complete any trade post missions as they're all coming up as fully built and completed, though they aren't appearing green and I cannot activate the fast travel. None of the missions related to the trade posts are able to be completed and the only one that works for fast travel is Rathdown, the first one. That was also fully built up.

Screenshots of what it looks like on the map and message with Ubisoft were uploaded here: http://imgur.com/gallery/n2qzVCy

• bielik01
    This post is deleted!
  • krissyd215
    4 posts

@krissyd215 apologies, I'm new to these forums and don't know how they work lol. The Trials are also unable to be completed for me, as well

• Lavatherm
    2 posts

Same issue here, i'm on my second play through because i'm an idiot and deleted all my savegames except the last one, that seems to be a autosave and was overwritten on start of second playthrough, i experience all tradepost upgraded/build but not shown completed and cannot fast-travel to them. found a deed but cannot claim the outposts. (except for the first one which is bound by quest) i also cannot interact with trials of morrigan.

• bielik01

@ubikobold I didn't see any information about any fix for these bugs in changelog for TU 1.2.2, so... how is it going?

• El_Kassiko
    4 posts

Cant intteract with the trials of the morrigans In the wrath of the druids second playthrought. Also problems with the trade posts, had them alrdy when started second playthrough and can’t finnish the trade post quests.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @El_Kassiko,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes and these forums.

I also merged your post with our megathread for better visibility.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DarkTrainerJess
    2 posts

I've started up a new save after finishing the regions of Ireland and that includes fully upgrading the trade posts. However this has caused an issue in the new save where I'm getting the quests to unlock them but they aren't completing as the game isn't registering that the trade post is already complete so they're being left uncompleted despite finding both the deed to the trade post and the trade post itself. Drumlish has been completed and so has Rathdown but the others have not.

• ChuckKatse
    250 posts

@bielik01 Nothing was fixed. Went to Ireland and the Morrigan Trials and restore Trade Posts on second playthrough are still not working after the latest patch. There is no sense continuing on with Ireland until those problems are fixed. UBISoft should be ashamed of the crappy content in AC Valhalla. The Trials and Trade Post problem has been reported for weeks now and still no fix and who knows when it will get fixed. Their development team needs a overhaul. Oh but make sure each month you put more crappy gear in your store.

• bielik01

@chuckkatse yeah... I checked that already

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics